2010 Secret Santa Discussion Thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Lmao....good thing I don't have fb.....I hope one of these years ill get you as my santee lol I'm gonna have to reciprocate the 'torture' lol

Hey Katie can we request santees lol.........Amanda is due some payback haha
I can be bribed LOL

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's probably my old old old account from like 5 yrs ago....lol I don't even know the email for it anymore.

Katie please tell me any and all bribery terms that must be met....lol this may be my 1st SS but I can do some torture research in preparation for years to come....lol I've already got some ideas for next year! Muwahahahah

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Hey, now, I didn't have to bribe anyone to get that one person's name a few years ago...

sometimes the bribing can be just as fun...
I'm in charge now
I take payments in the form of jellybeans and starbursts

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I just stopped by my mailbox after I got home from Macy's class tonight and there was a notice in the mail that the front office has a package for me!! I'm not expecting a package from anyone else, so I'm about 99% sure it's a SS pressie!!!
I will go to the office tomorrow when they open to check!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

That's probably my old old old account from like 5 yrs ago....lol I don't even know the email for it anymore.

Katie please tell me any and all bribery terms that must be met....lol this may be my 1st SS but I can do some torture research in preparation for years to come....lol I've already got some ideas for next year! Muwahahahah
Oh cr**... and you haven't even seen the wrapping paper yet...

remember... I still have your address... I can inflict Llama damage...

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Oh cr**... and you haven't even seen the wrapping paper yet...

remember... I still have your address... I can inflict Llama damage...
Lol I don't know if my landlord can handle me adding a llama to the brood but I can lol.......if I can shave it.

Its funny you said that cuz this weekend someone was telling me I need to get llamas or alpacas to make my own yarn lmao. They didn't appreciate it when I blurted out llama llama llama duck and cracked up laughing. Atleast I made bf listen to the llama song so he knew I wasn't crazy I was just remembering ss discussions haha.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Guess I should update here. I got my package last weekend and posted some pictures in the Secret Santa Gift thread.