Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpawkuma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Eric.

Rest in peace Iz, beautiful girl.

Thanks to you, she was able to live those months as a healthy, happy cat and she will have known just how loved she was. She could not have found a more caring and dedicated owner. My heart goes out to you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eshans

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. I sure gave it my all and then some :)

It is definitely one of the hardest things I've ever been through and it still is.

Last edited:

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi everyone,

I wanted to first thank everyone who helped me get Isabella's IBD under control. She was doing great for months on the baby food diet, gained weight, and looked great! However back in the end of July, she either got FIP or a brain tumor that had progressed quickly. I won't go into everything, but basically we thought it was initially Feline Orofacial Pain Syndrome, because she started pawing her pawing her face after eating - however the doctors said in the end, it was likely not. After almost a week in the hospital and then almost a week in "cat hospice" care with me she crossed the rainbow bridge on August 6th. She let us know it was time. Her motor skills were fading, and she was very uncomfortable - it was not a way to live. . I miss her terribly and she was my best friend. 

Again, thank you for all the support you've given me. One day down the road, I will be ready for another one. Rest in peace little Iz.
I'm so sorry for your loss.  You did everything you could.

Status
Not open for further replies.