12 Murders in 14 Days here....i'm terrified to go back home.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What does she think about you moving in with Colin or has she said. Every time I tried to move out my dad would give little hints that he didn't want me to but with my dad I don't think he wants to live alone. And I honestly don't like living alone.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no doubt in my mind that he'll let your girls live there, too.
he sounds like a nice guy and I am sure he will allow your girls to live there, too. and I am sure he knows how much they mean to you. You shouldn't be so scared to ask him, Nikki.
If he knows how much they mean to you, then it's a given that he'll let them stay with you guys, too.
Good luck!
and I really hope your mom decides to move in, too. things will work out, I am sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

What does she think about you moving in with Colin or has she said. Every time I tried to move out my dad would give little hints that he didn't want me to but with my dad I don't think he wants to live alone. And I honestly don't like living alone.
She's not crazy about it- but she also knows that she's welcome to come too. I think the thing that she does like about it is knowing that i'm safe here. It's something that she can't be certain of out in our duplex anymore. So that puts her mind at ease. I know she misses me being there- and i miss being there too- but i just don't feel safe anymore. I HATE driving out there..i'm always scared i'll get in a drive by or something
/ I do go home just about every single day though to see my furbabies and my mom. I miss them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I have no doubt in my mind that he'll let your girls live there, too. he sounds like a nice guy and I am sure he will allow your girls to live there, too. and I am sure he knows how much they mean to you. You shouldn't be so scared to ask him, Nikki.If he knows how much they mean to you, then it's a given that he'll let them stay with you guys, too.Good luck! and I really hope your mom decides to move in, too. things will work out, I am sure.
Thankyou Kirsta
I really hope so too. He's not as much into kitties as he is into dogs. He "claims" to dislike cats...yet he lets me keep all of my foster kittens in his home and everytime he's at my house- the first thing he does is pick up Jasmine (his favorite
) and tell her what a "nice kitty" and what a "sweet girl" she is and how he's gonna take her home with him
So as much as he claims to dislike kitties- i know he really does. He was going to adopt Harley- the foster cat I had back in June.....but Harley tried to rip Fosters face off....so we wound up placing him up for adoption through the shelter i volunteer for- and he found an AWESOME home as an only kitty with this incredable family. So that right there goes to show how much he does like them.He just won't admit it
it's a "manly thing"
Although I know quite a few men who are kitty people
He's even built quite a few scratching posts for my kitties and foster kittens, and this week alone, i've cought him sneaking Kolar (my sick little foster kitten) hotdog pieces and telling him how nice he is
I do however know for a fact that he does not like the rabbit. I think he's allergic to her too.So Sophie may end up being adopted by my mom....but i'll try to take her with me too. (she's indoors only- she's my house rabbit. so there's NO way i'd even consider putting her outside in a hutch. I did however think about fixing up a nice spot in the garage (it's a big 2 car) with a nice stand for her cage and all of that for her and then letting her in the house to run around in her play pen (she's has a little white picket fence bunny play pen) to hop around in when colin's at work to not bother his allergies). Just throwing ideas out there./ I will DEFINITELY take my kitties with me. But my mom loves the bunny too- so she might want to keep her with her.
we'll see. I guess now that i've brough up (sort of
) living with Colin....i just need to figure out how to bring up moving my girls in to. I think i'm going to go out and buy some Soft Claws to ease Colin's mind that they won't scratch up his furniture. I just pray he'll be open to them. I'm heartbroken without my girls with me.