10 random questions

roundy604

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
~~~~~~~~ =^..^= ~~~~~~~

1. What cd(s) are in your cd player right now? Linkin Park [Hybrid Theory]

2. Do you generally read the intros, jackets and acknowledgments in books?
Only before I read the book to see if I'd be interested.

3. What was the most recent dream that you remember?
I dreamt that my dad cheated on my mom with a girl my age. I think I had the dream last week sometime and it's the only one that I remember because it's burnt into my brain. I remember waking up almost crying and feeling like crap. It felt so real that I had to keep telling myself "it was only a dream Kristi" over and over again.

4. a) What do you do about those gifts that aren't in your taste but you don't want to hurt the giver's feelings?
Lol, I usually end up throwing them in a closet and forgetting about them.

b) What is the worst gift you remember getting? I havn't really gotten any terrible gifts, but the weirdest one was a box of envelopes from my grandmother last Christmas (she's in the early stages of alzthimers so, I blame it on that.)

5. I just saw the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

What memories would you erase if you could (if any)? None, all memories have impacted how my life is at the present and I wouldn't change a thing.

6. You are in the bathroom. How likely is it that there is a furry helper with you? It's more likely that I have a furry creature opening the door wide open, prancing in, rubs against my legs, then walks out. I need to teach her how to close doors!

7. What is the best piece of advice you have received? Advice that cured my insecurities "Kristi, not everyone is looking at you and judging you. They have their own insecurities to worry about."

8. Do you sweat or glow?
My forehead get's oily througout the day. Thank God for oil absorbant papers!

9. Can you drive a manual transmission (stick shift)? Just started learning on my own. We have a crappy little car that was out behind the house when we moved in, so Ben fixed it up a little bit for me to practice driving a standard on our road.

10. Propose a toast to someone, anyone at all. (And tell us what we're drinking.)
It's open bar, you can drink whatever it is you want. I'm not good at preparing toasts, when the time comes, I just end up winging it.

bonus question: What is your name? Kristi