1. What cd(s) are in your cd player right now? Sublime, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Tom Petty, The Who's Tommy, and the Rolling Stones.
2. Do you generally read the intros, jackets and acknowledgments in books? If I'm trying to decide on purchasing it or not.
3. What was the most recent dream that you remember? Well, it was a not-so-pleasant one about my bf's son's mother (honest to goodness, she's NOT a very good/nice person, and I try my very best to never judge anyone). She really hates me!
4. a) What do you do about those gifts that aren't in your taste but you don't want to hurt the giver's feelings? Well, coming from a total packrat, I take it and try to do something with it, but usually it ends up stowed away just like everything else!
b) What is the worst gift you remember getting? One year I received TWO of the exact same absolutely hideous jewelry boxes.
5. I just saw the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
What memories would you erase if you could (if any)? I saw a momma and her baby ducks walking along the left side of the freeway during rush hour traffic. She'd have to cross over four lanes of traffic to get to safety. I called animal control and they told me that they won't do anything to help them. I think of them every time I go down that section of I-405, and couldn't help but look for their bodies for the next few weeks.
I never saw them, though.....
6. You are in the bathroom. How likely is it that there is a furry helper with you? Depends...if my bf's son is here, about 20% (door's shut, Stinky is hiding out from him...she's scared of him, my poor baby!). If he's not with us on that day, about 99% likely!
7. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? As cheesy as it sounds, always keep your eye on your goals. Without goals, you have no motivation.
8. Do you sweat or glow? Mostly I glow.
9. Can you drive a manual transmission (stick shift)? Absolutely, and quite well, if I may say so myself!
10. Propose a toast to someone, anyone at all. (And tell us what we're drinking.) I toast my bf Jason. He is hands-down the most wonderful, fabulous, and funny person I have ever encountered. Most everyone else is probably drinking wine (red, his favorite), and I've got my lovely apple juice!
bonus question: What is your name? Jennifer