TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › A TCS Lawn Party????
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A TCS Lawn Party???? - Page 3

post #61 of 80
By 2006 I would hope Mike and I will be in another place with more acreage and much more secluded. If that does happen, I have no problem with hosting a TCS party for the West Coasters (and Anne and her family as well).
post #62 of 80
Sierra and I are ready to pack up and move west!
post #63 of 80
Im from Utah, so... is that considered west coast?

Peace,
Brandon
post #64 of 80
Thread Starter 
Utah is considered "WEST" and Eric is from American Fork, so you have a place to stay w/us, as well as you do too Stephanie! Coast or not, ya'll are welcome in MV any day. It is hailing right now and Sasha is watching the hail bounce around
post #65 of 80
Thanks for the place to stay, Elizabeth! As I've already said, you're always welcome here! I'm so glad Sasha is enjoying watching the hail!
post #66 of 80
I'm in Arizona and that is DEFINITELY the West! I figure that Oregon would be about a 3-day drive, for me. I'd be willing to pick someone up, on the way.
post #67 of 80
Thanks! American Fork huh? Im down there a lot. I live about 20 min. north of AF. Wherever it would be, I could either drive or fly.... if I get my eclipse though, Im definetly driving!

Peace,
Brandon
post #68 of 80
Don't tell Cougar, but it's good he likes small cars... I don't know how safe we would be riding with him

post #69 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle
Don't tell Cougar, but it's good he likes small cars... I don't know how safe we would be riding with him

I could just keep the interior whole, and fit 3 other people
I saw the nicest car today for sale... 77 Porsche 911S Widebody(not the typical skinny 70s porsche) wanted 15K for it, but its a fast car!
In your honest opinion, which car is better? A 95-99 Eclipse GSX, or a 93+ TransAm?

Peace,
Brandon
post #70 of 80
Thread Starter 
Hey Brandon, Eric graduated form AF H.S. '95 -knows a lot of peope out your way!
Personally, I'd take the Eclipse. Better fuel injection, suspension, and cornering, the drive train is better engineered. Trans Am, nice, but doesn't have the interior look, either. But that's just me!
post #71 of 80
Thats cool. True, the GSX all wheel drive drivetrain is a dream The things I like about the TransAm are the muscle car feel (theyre fast!) 6spd transmission, and a big aftermarket. I think Ill go with the GSX though, it was my first choice. Now its the task of saving up 4K and taking out a loan for the rest I guess Id better get working.
This is turning into a car thread

Peace,
Brandon
post #72 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissy
By 2006 I would hope Mike and I will be in another place with more acreage and much more secluded. If that does happen, I have no problem with hosting a TCS party for the West Coasters (and Anne and her family as well).

MA- Does this mean I will have to make a move to the west coast in order to be invited??? Or can you make special exceptions
post #73 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle
MA- Does this mean I will have to make a move to the west coast in order to be invited??? Or can you make special exceptions
I was thinking the same thing....
post #74 of 80
Too bad I live so far away and I'm poor!

I'm sure everyone will have an excellent time though!
post #75 of 80
Sam when i win the lottery this saturday, i'm paying for us all to fly out.
post #76 of 80
Last time I checked...our lottery was up to 81 million, I am gonna have to play tomorrow night!!
post #77 of 80
Wow imagine winning that!

We had a tripple rollover the other week and that was £21 million.

That'll do just nice for what we need for air fares, function room, a disco to shake our frames, buffett, drinks, accomodation etc, etc..
post #78 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Wow imagine winning that!

We had a tripple rollover the other week and that was £21 million.

That'll do just nice for what we need for air fares, function room, a disco to shake our frames, buffett, drinks, accomodation etc, etc..
Rock on Sista!
post #79 of 80
post #80 of 80
Thread Starter 
So Cougar, where ya at? Are you in Sandy or the prison at the point of the mountain?>
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › A TCS Lawn Party????