TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › February 2009 Photo Contest Submissions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

February 2009 Photo Contest Submissions - Page 4  

post #91 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Dennis and Dumpling (the runt of the litter) Two of Elsa's 8 kittens.
Awe so cute!!! I really like this pic.
I can't decide which pic to enter, and with so much cute compatition, I wouldn't have a chance any way

Kim, I think I told you I was working at the shelter again, and they have the cutest little white cat with grey on his head, and you would never guess what they named him! Smudge! He was already there and named when I started.
They also have a dog that looks like my Bustah, yesterday (feb 22nd) was the 5 year anniversery of the day he died, I would really like to adopt her.
post #92 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms cat love View Post
Heres my bed full of fluffy love..

This has got to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!
post #93 of 109
Sam and Boots having a cuddle nap

post #94 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialrags View Post
Awe so cute!!! I really like this pic.
I can't decide which pic to enter, and with so much cute compatition, I wouldn't have a chance any way

Kim, I think I told you I was working at the shelter again, and they have the cutest little white cat with grey on his head, and you would never guess what they named him! Smudge! He was already there and named when I started.
They also have a dog that looks like my Bustah, yesterday (feb 22nd) was the 5 year anniversery of the day he died, I would really like to adopt her.
LOL - that white kitty better not have a blue eye and a green eye or I'm kidnapping him!
post #95 of 109
Well, majority rules, so I'm posting this pic of Ricochet, Chiquita, & Jinxy that almost everyone voted for in my poll.



I almost missed the deadline, b/c I've been so preoccupied with my s/o being in the hospital.

Thanks for your help, y'all!
post #96 of 109
Here is Jack's look of love: his bedroom eyes



Leslie
post #97 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack31 View Post
Here is Jack's look of love: his bedroom eyes



Leslie
Wow! That's some "come hither" look! What a heart throb!
post #98 of 109


Duffy and Oakley. First day home @ 5weeks.
post #99 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt94gt View Post


Duffy and Oakley. First day home @ 5weeks.
Wow. They are unbelievably cute.
post #100 of 109
Coco and Cleo

post #101 of 109
Well since there are so many snugglin' kitty pics, I guess I decided to go with one that is a little different, just for a little variety, LOL!
So this is my submission photo:



Good luck every one entering, they are all cute, they should all win!


The kitten on the horse is (celestialrags sweet Obsession) Obsession. she is lovingly looking into my daughter celeste's eyes. The kitten playing with the reins is Chowder. The black kitty w/ white on her neck is Dora, and the black w/white kitty farther back is Sparkles.
post #102 of 109
Thread Starter 
Looks like y'all already know, but today is the last day for submissions.
post #103 of 109
Heidi - has the poll for the Valentines day kitties been posted yet? Or will they be done at the same time?

Thanks
post #104 of 109
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
Heidi - has the poll for the Valentines day kitties been posted yet? Or will they be done at the same time?

Thanks
The poll for the Holiday Kitties will be started tonight.

The poll for this month's Valentine's Love Kitties will be sometime in March.
post #105 of 109
Here's my entry. I got busy and almost missed it.

Thufir, Tiny, and Promise snuggling:

post #106 of 109
Here is my submission. It is me and my cat T-bone
post #107 of 109
give me looooove meowmy!
Bugsy and me...
post #108 of 109
I changed my mind.. Here is Rusty and Dusty snuggling

post #109 of 109
Thread Starter 
Submissions are now closed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
This thread is locked  
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › February 2009 Photo Contest Submissions