1. You leave a bowl of fresh water on the counter next to the sink so your cats feel like they're doing something they shouldn't.
3. You leave a nightlite on so they can see when they get up for a snack/litter box run in the middle of the night.
4. You speak CAT and have complete conversations with them.
6. Your gone from them for more than 4 hours and can't wait to get home to see them. A vacation of more than one night is unbearable.
7. Most of the pictures you take with the roll of film for the birthday party this weekend ends up being of your cats because they are doing something cute, you have to take (another) picture of it.
8. You may be starving and have no food in the house, but the cabinet with the cat food has every imaginable kind and flavor as well as treats.
9. When you are gone away from home you call and talk to them over the answering machine or you'll call the friend that's cat sitting and tell them to tell your ccats you love them, miss them and to kiss them for you.
10. You go to the store and can't help but to check out the kitty toys or something else that makes you think "My baby would just love that", as if you needed one more thing on the floor for the kitties.
11. You can't go to bed without a cat and keep treats on the night stand to shake and lure them to the bed.
13. You apologize to your cats when you come home smelling like another cat.
14. Even if your cats don't like their tummy rubbed (Socrates in my case), you can't help but to rub it when they're lying on their backs, even if only for a few brief moments before those back legs start protesting, because its just so darn fuzzy and cute.
15. Your non-cat friends look at you strange when you tell them what funny expressions your cats have when they're using the litter box (It really is cute).
16. You like the smell of kitty breath (contributed by my friend Laura).
17. When you accidentally slap/kick your cat while your sleeping and wake up to apologize repeatedly for your error and to ensure they will go back to sleep, thereafter which you cannot.
18. When you have food left on your plate at a restaurant you ask for a box so you can take the leftovers home to your cats as a special suprise.
19. You have Christmas stockings for each of your cats (guilty here).
20. Even if your busy and doing something, you'll put everything else on temporary hold when your cat comes up and gives you THAT look (love me now).
all of these are so great, but, these are
definitley the ones i am guilty of...
about the cat breath thing, LOL, i thought i was the
only one who didnt mind the smell, it doesnt bother
me at all, but, their other pet, Cameron, cant stand
it and thinks i'm loony!!