You Know Your A True Cat Person When...

jadekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well i'm glad i'm not the only one! sheesh! my Jo (the girl) jumps up on the counter and watches while i get ready for work and when i brush my teeth, she watches the water run with her little head cocked to one side. she just sits quietly until i'm done and then when i am, she gives me a squeaky meow as if to tell me, "ok mommy, you can pet me now!" and of course, i DO - how could i possibly resist?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tiger will sit in the tub as I sit on it's edge w/ the water running to wash my feet, before I stand and start the shower. He will stay there until the water touches him, watching it as it creeps towards him w/ keen interest.

After I'm out of the shower and drying, he jumps back in and drinks the droplets from the faucet as the last fall out. It's just so cute.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my 2 drop whatever they're doing if they hear soneone go in the bathroom. If you shut the door only partially, they nose their way in. The funniest part is that when they hear the toilet paper roll, they scoot out. They know it's all over with.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Deb....That's SO cute!!! So they know the sound of the TP means the action is over!!!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you are a true cat lover if you recognize every meow your kitties meow to you..

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Deb25
Oh, my 2 drop whatever they're doing if they hear soneone go in the bathroom. If you shut the door only partially, they nose their way in. The funniest part is that when they hear the toilet paper roll, they scoot out. They know it's all over with.
LOL that sounds kinda like Zoey.

She always has to come to the bathroom when I go.. and when I close the lid and flush the toilet that's when she runs full speed out the door

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
luffy is the one who always scoots her nose in the door when I go in too...Rocky doesn't to it though...

8cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wonderful list. Fits us to a T. We are so cat crazy even our closest animal friends sometimes give us strange looks when we talk about something about our "kids". I am so glad we are not alone!

uabassoon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A lot of those describe me, this last Christmas I had stocking for them on the mantle

G

ghostuser

Originally posted by Debby
JadeKitty....My friend Shannon says her cat does the same thing when she is trying to do her business on the toliet....sits right in her lap!!!
Merlin just sits there and looks at me or brushes against the toilet so his tail tickles my butt!!