1. Whats your favorite book? Cama Sutra
2. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 things with you what would they be? Water, Food, clothes
3. You said you wished you were 5 feet tall, how tall are you really? 4'10"
4. What is your favorite tv show? I LOVED American Idol. That 70's show, So you think you can dance, America's got talent.
5. If you could thank someone for anyting they have done for you , who would it be and what did they do? I would thank my boyfriend. He has taught me a lot about life, and who I am. Even though neither one of us is perfect, we both showed eachother things about ourselves we never knew before!
6. How did you meet your boyfriend? I met him through a friend of mine. We knew eachother 1 week, then started dating. We started dating December 1st, 2003
7. What is your favorite type of juice? Strawberry-Kiwi!
8. If you could be on any game show which one would you choose? I think it would be fun to be on Deal or No Deal!
9. Say you found a genie in a bottle and could have 3 wishes, what would they be? Didn't I answer this before? I don't remember.
1. To be 5'0"
2. To lose weight
3. To have enough money to live on and not have to worry about bills ever again!
10. Here is the last one, it came from a movie and I always like to ask it. You do not have to answer if you don't want to but it is a thinker,(the movie is The Last Supper).....
If you could meet Hitler in the early 30's, knowing what you know now about him, but you met him before he did anything, while he was still just an art student, what would you do? (remember he has done nothing, he is still just a normal guy)I would probably treat him like I treat anyone else. I am kind and polite and caring to anyone I meet. I probably would have been to him as well.
I think thats all, congrats on being the Spotlight Member of the Week! Thanks Sweetie It's been fun!