TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › AI Discussion 4-18 *SPOILERS INSIDE*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AI Discussion 4-18 *SPOILERS INSIDE* - Page 4

post #91 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by markvg View Post
I hate to see people cry too. He had gone way too far in this. The people that kept voting him in are not nice. They kept up his hope. I think that might not help him.

You are so right, I feel sorry for him because of that and he's only 17...we don't need to hate this poor kid we need to hate that freak that shot up V-Tech
post #92 of 119
I got home in time to see who got voted off, I could not believe who was in the bottom three either.
post #93 of 119
WHAT a relief! He was makin' me

Finally, I can watch and dream of & !
post #94 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I got home in time to see who got voted off, I could not believe who was in the bottom three either.
I know it I was so worried for Lakisha after last night
post #95 of 119
I wonder if Neet knows yet??
post #96 of 119
I feel bad for Gina who most definitely should NOT have gotten voted off before him!! they really need to make the voting like how Dancing with Stars is, only a certain number per phone line, who the heck cares that 38 million people voted? that number is not reflective of how many people watched
post #97 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I feel bad for Gina who most definitely should NOT have gotten voted off before him!! they really need to make the voting like how Dancing with Stars is, only a certain number per phone line, who the heck cares that 38 million people voted? that number is not reflective of how many people watched
Yeah Gina should not have gone, Sanjaya should have gone long ago
post #98 of 119
Ding Dong, the witch is dead!!
post #99 of 119
I felt bad for Sanjaya... the poor guy was sobbing! Did you see the other Idols scowl at the audience as if to say "stop cheering so loudly!" when they well, cheered loudly that he was going home?

Yeah, he shouldn't have made it this far, but there's something about him. He's like a man-diva. He seems like he'd be a great person to have as a friend. Sanjaya is love.
post #100 of 119
Do You Believe In Miracles!???!
post #101 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
I felt bad for Sanjaya... the poor guy was sobbing! Did you see the other Idols scowl at the audience as if to say "stop cheering so loudly!" when they well, cheered loudly that he was going home?

Yeah, he shouldn't have made it this far, but there's something about him. He's like a man-diva. He seems like he'd be a great person to have as a friend. Sanjaya is love.
Oh, he'll still probably get a recording contract out of this, or at the very least endorsements. He does seem like a sweet person, but he just wasn't an american idol, and I think he knew that. But, he is very memorable and has a fan base. I actually hope he does get something out of this.

But, I'm glad he's gone!
post #102 of 119
I'm betting he'll have a great career as a lounge singer.
post #103 of 119
OMG...I didn't watch the end of the show!!!!!!!!!

But there is a God!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #104 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
Well....if you think this is the first place she'll look, you could try to pull one over on her. And I could delete this...

Oh no.... Neets too nice, that would be a dirty trick.

Hey, I heard that!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by catsRNmom View Post
Wouldn't it be great if Neet came home tonight to find out that "The Hair" got voted off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markvg View Post
That would be a good anniversary present.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
That would be the best Anniversary present ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiecusion View Post
YAY!!!!! Happy Anniversary Neet and Dave!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
OH how I wish Neet was here...she has had the BEST anniversary on record
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsRNmom View Post
Yeah that!! Happy Anniversary!!
All I have to say is...

post #105 of 119
I feel bad for him, but then I feel bad for everyone who gets voted off, but I AM SO GLAD HE'S GONE!!!



Now if they could only get rid of Chris.
post #106 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
I feel bad for him, but then I feel bad for everyone who gets voted off, but I AM SO GLAD HE'S GONE!!!



Now if they could only get rid of Chris.
I have a feeling if he doesn't step up he's next...

I think Kiki needs to be careful too, she has not been on top of her game the last two weeks.

I say.... Chris R, Phil, Kiki, No Neck in that order, leaving Jordin and Blake for the final two. And hoping Jordin wins. (Sorry Kenz, I just don't like that style, your boy is fine.)
post #107 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I have a feeling if he doesn't step up he's next...

I think Kiki needs to be careful too, she has not been on top of her game the last two weeks.

I say.... Chris R, Phil, Kiki, No Neck in that order, leaving Jordin and Blake for the final two. And hoping Jordin wins. (Sorry Kenz, I just don't like that style, your boy is fine.)

What about Melinda??
post #108 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
I felt bad for Sanjaya... the poor guy was sobbing! Did you see the other Idols scowl at the audience as if to say "stop cheering so loudly!" when they well, cheered loudly that he was going home?

Yeah, he shouldn't have made it this far, but there's something about him. He's like a man-diva. He seems like he'd be a great person to have as a friend. Sanjaya is love.
I can see him having a career long into the future...

He has a certain kitch appeal that tends to lead to success. I don't know whether he was gay or straight (and as a 17 year old perhaps neither does he) but I can see him having a lot of fans
post #109 of 119
Didn't watch Tuesday night - sick AGAIN! This has been the worst winter I can ever remember for me health-wise! Anyway, I did watch Wednesday night although I wasn't online - all I can say is "IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME" - Sanjaya is gone!
post #110 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsRNmom View Post
What about Melinda??
Monica...Melinda is No neck
post #111 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsRNmom View Post
What about Melinda??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Monica...Melinda is No neck
I guess I should have gone with my usual "Gilbert Godfrey love child" name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
How can you possibly have a in a discussion about Sanjaya???
Have you overdosed on all that ice cream you ate earlier???
post #112 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Monica...Melinda is No neck
OOPS, I must have missed that nick-name.
post #113 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Monica...Melinda is No neck
Thank you... I mean I know I'm no GQ Model myself, but I thought the same thing the other night.

In fact, here is my impression of her that I was perfecting on Tuesday night...I haven't quite got the "cluessless about her talent" smile down yet.

My appologies to everyone who has nightmares later on

post #114 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Thank you... I mean I know I'm no GQ Model myself, but I thought the same thing the other night.

In fact, here is my impression of her that I was perfecting on Tuesday night...I haven't quite got the "cluessless about her talent" smile down yet.

My appologies to everyone who has nightmares later on

Rob You are too much
post #115 of 119
Rob that is too funny.
post #116 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsRNmom View Post
Rob that is too funny.
That's pretty accurate, actually....
post #117 of 119
You got that down pretty good, Rob!
post #118 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Thank you... I mean I know I'm no GQ Model myself, but I thought the same thing the other night.

In fact, here is my impression of her that I was perfecting on Tuesday night...I haven't quite got the "cluessless about her talent" smile down yet.

My appologies to everyone who has nightmares later on

It's Herman Munster!
post #119 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
It's Herman Munster!
Are you saying that I look Green?

I'm about a foot shorter than him anyway
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › AI Discussion 4-18 *SPOILERS INSIDE*