AI Discussion 4-18 *SPOILERS INSIDE*

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

I felt bad for Sanjaya... the poor guy was sobbing! Did you see the other Idols scowl at the audience as if to say "stop cheering so loudly!" when they well, cheered loudly that he was going home?

Yeah, he shouldn't have made it this far, but there's something about him. He's like a man-diva. He seems like he'd be a great person to have as a friend. Sanjaya is love.
Oh, he'll still probably get a recording contract out of this, or at the very least endorsements. He does seem like a sweet person, but he just wasn't an american idol, and I think he knew that. But, he is very memorable and has a fan base. I actually hope he does get something out of this.

But, I'm glad he's gone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

Well....if you think this is the first place she'll look, you could try to pull one over on her. And I could delete this...

Oh no....
Neets too nice, that would be a dirty trick.

Hey, I heard that!!!

Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Wouldn't it be great if Neet came home tonight to find out that "The Hair" got voted off?
Originally Posted by markvg

That would be a good anniversary present.
Originally Posted by Bella713

That would be the best Anniversary present ever
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

YAY!!!!! Happy Anniversary Neet and Dave!!!

OH how I wish Neet was here...she has had the BEST anniversary on record

Yeah that!! Happy Anniversary!!
All I have to say is...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for him, but then I feel bad for everyone who gets voted off, but I AM SO GLAD HE'S GONE!!!

Now if they could only get rid of Chris.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I feel bad for him, but then I feel bad for everyone who gets voted off, but I AM SO GLAD HE'S GONE!!!

Now if they could only get rid of Chris.
I have a feeling if he doesn't step up he's next...

I think Kiki needs to be careful too, she has not been on top of her game the last two weeks.

I say.... Chris R, Phil, Kiki, No Neck in that order, leaving Jordin and Blake for the final two. And hoping Jordin wins. (Sorry Kenz, I just don't like that style, your boy is fine.)

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I have a feeling if he doesn't step up he's next...

I think Kiki needs to be careful too, she has not been on top of her game the last two weeks.

I say.... Chris R, Phil, Kiki, No Neck in that order, leaving Jordin and Blake for the final two. And hoping Jordin wins. (Sorry Kenz, I just don't like that style, your boy is fine.)
What about Melinda??

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

I felt bad for Sanjaya... the poor guy was sobbing! Did you see the other Idols scowl at the audience as if to say "stop cheering so loudly!" when they well, cheered loudly that he was going home?

Yeah, he shouldn't have made it this far, but there's something about him. He's like a man-diva. He seems like he'd be a great person to have as a friend. Sanjaya is love.
I can see him having a career long into the future...

He has a certain kitch appeal that tends to lead to success. I don't know whether he was gay or straight (and as a 17 year old perhaps neither does he) but I can see him having a lot of fans

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't watch Tuesday night - sick AGAIN! This has been the worst winter I can ever remember for me health-wise! Anyway, I did watch Wednesday night although I wasn't online - all I can say is "IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME" - Sanjaya is gone!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What about Melinda??

Monica...Melinda is No neck
I guess I should have gone with my usual "Gilbert Godfrey love child" name...

Originally Posted by silentNate

How can you possibly have a
in a discussion about Sanjaya???
Have you overdosed on all that ice cream you ate earlier???

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Monica...Melinda is No neck
Thank you... I mean I know I'm no GQ Model myself, but I thought the same thing the other night.

In fact, here is my impression of her that I was perfecting on Tuesday night...I haven't quite got the "cluessless about her talent" smile down yet.

My appologies to everyone who has nightmares later on

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Thank you... I mean I know I'm no GQ Model myself, but I thought the same thing the other night.

In fact, here is my impression of her that I was perfecting on Tuesday night...I haven't quite got the "cluessless about her talent" smile down yet.

Rob
You are too much

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

It's Herman Munster!