TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › TCS Mini Meeting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TCS Mini Meeting

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I met Tracy (Miss Mew) today for lunch. It was a last minute get together since both of us started new jobs. But I promised her we would meet before the snow hits the ground. We talked our heads off and the afternoon went by too fast.

Rob was waiting for us when we returned from lunch and I said: "See, not everyone from the internet is weird."

It was wonderful to see you Tracy. You're as nice in person as you are on the forums. Can't wait to meet again.
post #2 of 29
Oh that is so nice!!!! Any pics? Love to hear of new meet-ups!!!
post #3 of 29
that's cool! Yes, are there any pictures?
post #4 of 29
Tracy and I had lunch as well a few months ago!! She is lovely
post #5 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Tracy and I had lunch as well a few months ago!! She is lovely
But you didn't make it to the meetup with us... maybe we need to have a holiday one and see if everyone can come
post #6 of 29
You sound like you had a blast.It's nice to just hit it off with someone right away isn't it?
post #7 of 29
How nice!
post #8 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
But you didn't make it to the meetup with us... maybe we need to have a holiday one and see if everyone can come
I would LOVE that!! But my car is too crappy to drive to Toronto
post #9 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I would LOVE that!! But my car is too crappy to drive to Toronto
Maybe we could hold it somewhere in Hamilton, that way its not as far for you and still accessible for everyone in TO and the surrounding areas?
post #10 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Maybe we could hold it somewhere in Hamilton, that way its not as far for you and still accessible for everyone in TO and the surrounding areas?
Perhaps...I may be able to make it then..I really don't even like leaving the city with my car..It is old and decrepit
post #11 of 29
Well next time I am in London we should have lunch then

We have a university fair coming up soon and a meeting with a sponsor (an insurance company in fact) out there in January
post #12 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Well next time I am in London we should have lunch then

We have a university fair coming up soon and a meeting with a sponsor (an insurance company in fact) out there in January
That would be great!!
post #13 of 29
Thats so exciting that you and Tracy got to meet up for lunch!
Someday I hope to have a TCS meetup here in MN!
post #14 of 29
Sounds like ya'll had a good time! I wish there were other TCS members here in Memphis
post #15 of 29
I wish there were some here in Kentucky who knows maybe can have a meetup some day in Clarksville, TN or something like that
post #16 of 29
It was really nice to meet everyone at our TCS meetup, and I'd love to do it again.
We could party on in London! (Last time I went there I bust into tears in the middle of the street, but that's another story...)
post #17 of 29
We tried to have a Georgia meetup but that fell through. How exciting! I owuld love to meet you guys!!
post #18 of 29
That's great that you guys got to meet up.........
post #19 of 29
I just caught up with this thread now!

It was so nice to meet you too Kass!!, I'm sure we'll be getting together again soon, you are such a sweetheart, it was so interesting even though we had never met in person I felt like we had been friends all of our lives

The two of us talked up a storm all afternoon and the time just flew by, she gave me a lovely little gift bag full of goodies for me and for Reilly and Sydney.

I've been lucky enough to meet a few of my wonderful TCS friends, and I can't wait until we can have another get together.
post #20 of 29
I wish we could have a meet up and all of us could meet. If I ever win the lottery I will fly as many people as I possibly can to have a big meetup. Too bad I don't play the lottery. But I am glad the two of you had such a nice meetup.
post #21 of 29
Isn't it great to know that everyone from the internet ISN'T weird? What a great time it sounds like you had!
Katie(Katiemae1277)met and had coffee but we talk quite a bit and I even met her babies and she met mine!
Ohio SHOULD be having another one soon whenever Susie meets her 15,000 post goal
post #22 of 29
which should be any day now.....
post #23 of 29
Any SECOND.....
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
It was so nice to meet you too Kass!!, I'm sure we'll be getting together again soon, you are such a sweetheart, it was so interesting even though we had never met in person I felt like we had been friends all of our lives

The two of us talked up a storm all afternoon ....
You're too cute Tracy. I'm sure we could have easily spent the whole day together and still it would have went by too fast.

After I got in the car to go home, Rob asked me not to post his pic on the internet anymore. He found it eerie that you knew who he was but he had no clue who you were. (Tracy recognized Rob right away since I post his picture with Nakita all the time.)
post #25 of 29
How nice for you! I'm so glad that you got to meet and had a nice time!
post #26 of 29
Sounds like you both got in trouble for being back to work from lunch late, lol!

Glad you were able to get together and so glad you had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(BTW - WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE PICS????????????????????)
post #27 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDG View Post
(BTW - WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE PICS????????????????????)
I thought about that when I got home, but we were having such a great time I know I totally forgot about taking pictures!
post #28 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
I thought about that when I got home, but we were having such a great time I know I totally forgot about taking pictures!


And Kass - what is YOUR excuse? You're so talented with the camera - you shouldn't be allowed to leave home without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #29 of 29
Sounds like you had a blast together
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › TCS Mini Meeting