TCS Mini Meeting

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it great to know that everyone from the internet ISN'T weird? What a great time it sounds like you had!

Katie(Katiemae1277)met and had coffee but we talk quite a bit and I even met her babies and she met mine!
Ohio SHOULD be having another one soon whenever Susie meets her 15,000 post goal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

It was so nice to meet you too Kass!!, I'm sure we'll be getting together again soon, you are such a sweetheart, it was so interesting even though we had never met in person I felt like we had been friends all of our lives

The two of us talked up a storm all afternoon
You're too cute Tracy.
I'm sure we could have easily spent the whole day together and still it would have went by too fast.

After I got in the car to go home, Rob asked me not to post his pic on the internet anymore. He found it eerie that you knew who he was but he had no clue who you were.
(Tracy recognized Rob right away since I post his picture with Nakita all the time.)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like you both got in trouble for being back to work from lunch late, lol!

Glad you were able to get together and so glad you had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(BTW - WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE PICS????????????????????)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(BTW - WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE PICS????????????????????)
I thought about that when I got home, but we were having such a great time I know I totally forgot about taking pictures!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I thought about that when I got home, but we were having such a great time I know I totally forgot about taking pictures!

And Kass - what is YOUR excuse? You're so talented with the camera - you shouldn't be allowed to leave home without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!