- people who smack their lips when they are eating just to annoy you
- people who eat with their mouth open
- people who talk REALLY loud in the morning, I just want to smack someone in the face when they talk REALLY loud in the morning..although my mom talks REALLY loud in the morning talking to me when I am half asleep.. but I am used to it now.
I just mumble yeah sure whatever you say and go back to sleep.
- people who walk really slow at the grocery store..I mean I understand elderly people walking slow but young people?
- guys who honk their horn at you.
I guess I must be good looking if they do that.
but it annoys me or someone honks their horn at you just to act like they know you.
- people who touch you, hug you and don't know you. like this really slow girl saw me at one of our adoption events and gave me a hug. it just makes me really, really uncomfortable when strangers do that, ya know?
I think that's pretty much it. I am not a really irratable person, really. but those things really irritate me.