Who Rescued Who

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sure we rescued them. Thinking about all the ups and downs of life and there has always been a cat. Taking care of mom with very complicated medical issues, it was blessing to be able to just sit with them late at night.I feel everything that I have put in to each one I have gotten back 10 fold. I cannot imagine life without a cat.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
After Poppycat died about a year and a half ago, we couldn't have asked for a better more loving, orange pain in the neck now and then, soul soothing cat companion than Mr Captain Jack aka Buddy. 7 years old at the time and found by the same animal control unit three times over his lifetime, he walked in the house like he owned the place and it wasn't long before he owned the humans in the house too lol

He definitely rescued us 🧡💞😺💞🧡

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After Poppycat died about a year and a half ago, we couldn't have asked for a better more loving, orange pain in the neck now and then, soul soothing cat companion than Mr Captain Jack aka Buddy. 7 years old at the time and found by the same animal control unit three times over his lifetime, he walked in the house like he owned the place and it wasn't long before he owned the humans in the house too lol

He definitely rescued us 🧡💞😺💞🧡
I certainly get it Izzy was a real wild child as a kitten ( she can still get up to no good @ 15)However, both our girls got me through our boy Valentino's death of immune mediated hemolytic anemia at the age of ten.Until then all my cats lived until 19 or 20. The three of them really helped me cope in caring of mom. Amazing, awesome little beings. I would have every cat all over again.
Mr. Captain Jack is fortunate you found him!🐱♥💕