Support for our Rescued Cats and Dogs

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello members of thecatsite,

I am a rescuer from the Philippines and the owner of Kootzie and Marina Animal Support Activities. Currently, we have 68 cats and 35 dogs under our care. Since I established the shelter in April 2019, I have been supporting it through my salary. Unfortunately, I lost my job in February 2024, and it has become a struggle for me to provide for the needs of our rescued animals for the months of March and April. Although I have found a new job, my finances have already run out and I will not be able to fully support them until the end of May or early June 2024.

In the meantime, I would like to ask for your kind generosity to support us for the daily needs of our rescued cats and dogs. I created a fund-raising campaign on April 16, 2024, but unfortunately, there was no support received until today. I am hoping that the members of thecatsite will consider the circumstances we are currently in. Please see below our GoGetFunding link:

SUPPORT FOR RESCUED CATS & DOGS

Thank you for your kind generosity. We will be extremely grateful for your kindness.

This is our Facebook page.

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all you are trying to do!
Thank you so much for your kind generosity. We highly appreciate your help. Please trust us that we will use it for their needs. We will publish a full report of expenses on our Facebook page. May God bless you more!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all you are trying to do!
Thank you for your kind support. Yesterday, we were able to buy 5kg of dog food, and 5kg of Rice. We also bought meds for colds because several cats in the isolation area have colds. May God bless you more!