Zoom Groom question

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Ok, I am now the proud owner of a Zoom Groom! I had to buy the dog model, as that was all my locl Petco carried. (Grrr, cats always get the short end of the stick in pet stores.
)

I will check Petsmart for the cat version the next time I am there.

So far, I have brushed enough fur off of 2 cats to create 2 more. Joey, who loves to be brushed anyway, of course, loved it. Squirt, who likes to walk away during brushing, actually laid down while I 'zoomed' him. I am so very pleased with this product, I can't begin to tell you, Ann and Jim. Squirt is especially prone to major shedding and hairballs. He has vomited up so many this spring, I have lost count (although, if you have a minute, I could always count the stains on my carpet....)

Thanks a million for the heads up on this product!

I am not quite sure what rock I have been living under that I missed it previously.

I had the same problem - only the dog model was available. JC reacts just like Squirt - he flops on the floor, and actually allows me to brush his belly. I still can't believe the gobs of hair I get off of him with this brush. It's definitely the best brush I've ever used.

bibby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another good thing about the Zoom Groom- its good for removing cat fur from clothes!
Catherine