Zoey & Saki's Christmas Present!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I am insane! Another cat tree!

I knew they would love it

Not only that but they got lots more toys too! They will get mice and a squeeky mouse that hangs over the door and Saki likes this thing I stuck on the window.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your pics of them!
damn another cat tree?
Im still saving for the big one, I bought this small oen but he doesnt reall like it coz he is getting so big now lol.

But i love your kittens especially the mittens. If i had them i would be kissing it all day!!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats used to have that model of cat tree when they lived in California (had to leave it there
) They used to snuggle in the "crow's nest" together until they both couldn't fit there -- then they'd fight over it!

My girls are getting another tree as a belated Christmas gift, so I'm crazy too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

They used to snuggle in the "crow's nest" together until they both couldn't fit there -- then they'd fight over it!
Sounds about right except you wont see mine curling up anywhere together

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...what a good Christmas for your kitties!

Boy, they sure do love to tussle, don't they? I've seen lots of pictures you've posted ('cause they're such pretty babies
), and almost every one of them together, their ears are flattened and their claws are out! Do they not care for each other, or is it all in fun?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol.. well. they are not always tussling.. but they do alot. Zoey gets annoyed by Saki because he is always bugging her to play. She is pretty moody, even with me. And doesnt care for her 'personal space' invadid. I think its like half playing and half 'leave me alone'. They usually start by giving each other a few kisses
but then they wrestle and run around the house like freaks chasing each other
I think if it were serious there would be battle wounds but there never is.. I dont think they use their claws on each other.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...there are the sweet babies! When I got my cat, I made the mistake of only getting one, so I've missed out on scenes like that. Since she's 19 years old now, it's far too late to add another cat

Your cats are so beautiful!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow 19!! That is awesome. Well.. next time you can get two

iben

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Zoey and Saki are some of the luckiest cats on earth Sicy, you spoil them!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those are all excellent photos as usual Sicy. -love Zoey's little oven mitts as always.