Zoey & Saki Pics

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They never stop playing
That's a good thing. Looks like they are very content together. Now you don't have to feel bad when you leave for work because they have eachother to keep company

You have two beautiful babies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks 3blackcats!!

You guys, Lookit how cute Saki is being in my lap

It was so hard to take these pictures LOL.. I deleted like 10 already

And then get this Zoey jumped in my lap and sat down while I had Saki in my lap

Just unbelievable!

Also, tonite, my neighbor came over.. and Zoey has hissed at her before because she always picks her up.. and I tell her over and over, dont pick her up she doesnt like it
Well tonite she picked Saki up and Zoey hissed at her!!!!
I dont know what it is.. she just doesnt like my neighbor
I feel so bad lol.

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Soooo cute Sicy! My zoey is a hisser too, she will hiss at family and friends at first when they come over and then she is like, well...pet me already. It must be a Zoey thing
Or a territorial thing

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When she went to the vet last time she hissed at him at first and before we left the vet said "come on Zoey just one more hiss before you leave"
lol. My girls have the best Vet in the world.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoey says, 'Sorry kid, this perch aint big enough for the both of us'

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hadn't checked this thread for a few days. What a treat!! Those two are so great, Sicy. I think you really lucked out -- but then so did they! Great pics.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love seeing them together. Don't be embarrassed about Zoey's hissing, she's protecting her fam-a-wee

the neighbor could have some kind of smell or personality that upsets her a bit. Cats are usually good at sensing stuff like that.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so cute of Saki and Zoey on the window seat together even though Zoey looks irked at Saki for infringing on 'HER' seat. Perhaps you might need to buy a second one?

Also the pics of Saki's feet and the pic os both cats on your lap and chair - adorable.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my neighbor was never a 'cat' person. She loves her cats and takes good care of them and helps me with the ferals and stuff but she's not one of us.. lol. She's still new to how to handle them and be with them. She likes to grab her cats and pick them up loudly and kiss them etc.. I am always gentle with my cats.. cats dont generally like loud noises, etc. I think she thinks they're dogs

Also she smells like cats all the time, lol... Zoey might not like that either.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by greycat2
Perhaps you might need to buy a second one?
For the love of god woman, I barely have enough room for ONE!

missatoms

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so amazed at how well these two get along.

And you finally got your lap kitty! Yay!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just completely amazed, honestly. I struggled so long with this decision. These two love each other. And what's cool is I cant even really tell who's the 'alpha cat'. They both do their fair share of chasing each other, pouncing each other.. its so evenly balanced. And tonite I watched as they licked each other. Complete happiness and amazement is how I've been feeling. I am so glad I got Saki. He has brought so much to both my life and Zoey's

missatoms

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Zoey really seems elated to have another cat to play with. I think it's so adorable! I'm so happy for you!!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy you already answered my question . I did wandet to ask you how you feel now getting Saki for you and Zoey . I rememder when you were so scared to make that step and get a cat/kitten . And now if you look back you can say I am so happy I made this step . Now Zoey is not bored and lonely any more when you are gone over the day . The both are just made for each other

By the way Sicy , I don't blaime your neighbour wanting to pick up Zoey all the time .
She is just to cute not to snuggle with .

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the love of god woman, I barely have enough room for ONE!
I barely have room for one but I managed to get two up in a window. Perhaps in a nother window if you have one??

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so pleased to say that hubby and I had the privilege of meeting Sicy and her her fiance Saturday, and she is as lovely and wonderful as her posts are!! And yup, the kitties are ADORABLE!! I watched Zoey get a good hold of Saki and hold him down while she did a quick clean.

Saki is the friskiest baby and it is such a trip to watch Sicy play with them! They both do the neatest flips. They are just the sweetest friendliest kitties, I am sooo in love
and Sicy, you are so lovely!! You two are hella great dancers. Thanks again for having us over.

(can't wait for you to come over to see mine!)

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh superkitty I had such a fabulous time having you both over!
Thank you for your kind words. The cats loved you guys!!! And they love the toy you brought them!
Cant wait to hook up again.

Here's Saki playing in the sink lol

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwww geeeeeezzzzz Sicy and you thought that they wouldn't get along!

Looks like Saki is just what Zoey needed!

They are sooooooo adorable!