Zoey & Saki Pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And I must of told a funny joke in this one because he started laughing and said "What a knee slapper!!" and slapped my knee.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I was LMAO after I took that last pic

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love that last picture!!! Saki is getting to be so beautiful! Where is darling Zoey?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That picture last picture of Saki is too funny. He looks like he is quite the little character. I love boy kitties.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"Ha! ha! Ha! That is too funny for words", aka what it looks like Zaki is saying in that last picture, if he could talk

No really, love these 2 cats in all of the pics I've seen of them. They're absolutely darling. The pics I see here, make me want to reach into the monitor and pet them. What beautiful and cute cats they are

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Knee Slapper" - ROTFLMAO!! What a great picture of Saki boy - That's a Caption This entry for sure!!!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you notice changes as they grow? I mean personality wise? I wish I had known my cat as a kitten (I adopted him at a year), but I have to admit I like to see him grow more confident each month I have him. And he doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night etc like the kittens I have had.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Marge
Do you notice changes as they grow? I mean personality wise? I wish I had known my cat as a kitten (I adopted him at a year), but I have to admit I like to see him grow more confident each month I have him. And he doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night etc like the kittens I have had.
Saki is the first cat I've had that I had the opportunity to watch him grow. Watching his personality develop is wonderful! He is a very smart and talented cat. Zoey was already 11 months when I got her but I have also watched her personality change for the better, since being with me

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a rare occasion that any sunlight ever comes into my apartment. The only sun I get is the reflection off of the building next door.. which depresses me.. but anyway I caught a few natural lighting shots of the kids today.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When she is in the light like that, she looks so beautiful. I love the shot of her with her feet stretched out.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
It is a rare occasion that any sunlight ever comes into my apartment.
If it makes you feel any better, I have a house that doesn't really get any sunlight filtering through the windows either! I can only get natural light poses of Nakita when she goes out on the front enclosed porch or if we take her to the cottage.

Wow! I don't have time to visit TCS like I used to but Saki has grown soooo much! And Zoey is as beautiful as ever! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? I would love them to stay kittens for a little longer.