Zoey doesnt like chin scratches

xastion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*grynz* Ah, but there are the benefits.

Seattle area is around that expensive as well. But hey, I found low income housing that accepted me as a student (which was amazing since usually students don't qualify for low income anything even tho most of us aren't that rich heh) and have two roomies which really really lowers the rent. I pay $250 less then what I did when I only had the one roomie.

There's that lady on the internet who is using the internet to pay for her credit card bills. Maybe you need a 'Help Zoey Get a Companion Fund'!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA! No I could never stoop that low..

salemsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*in shock* 950?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOLY MOTHER.... Why don't you come up here to Winnipeg hun? 350 for a 1 Rm, NO pet deposit, and everything included (utilities wise).

*grumbles in shock...*

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I bring home $2200 a month... and that's a standard pay around here. You must make less money in Canada.

Actually, most 1 bedroom apartments around here go for $1000 and up.

I have a garage, a pool, a patio, laundry, they pay for the water and the cable, and I live 5 min from work. I really cant beat it.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zoey is a beautiful cat. I'm so glad you rescued her. Max is very affectionate. I have to scratch him under the chin when we get into bed, or it will take him a while to settle down. He loves chin scratches. But each cat is different. It sounds like Zoey has really enriched your life, as Max has done mine.

Max has a bit of a biting problem too. It was worse when he was Zoey's age. He is now three and only does it once in a while. When he bit a would gently say no and give him a toy. I would stop playing with him. He finally got it that I would stop playing with him if he bit.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great Nora.. gives me some hope

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With my Ophelia, it took her a long time for her to warm up to loves at all. She was a feral kitten who we got out from between the walls of our apartment building at about 6 weeks old, so she had a pretty traumatic start to her life. She would sleep with us, and play, but petting wasn't a strong point. Then she decided she is Daddy's girl, so then HE could pet her, but only when she demanded it. LOL Every once in a while she would just all of a sudden surprise me and want pets from me, and allow me some progress on a daily basis. Now at 3 years old, I can pet her almost any time and she actually enjoys it.
There is hope!