Zoe, Miss Kitty, the new litter box, and the pumpkins

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Or, how a quick trip to Wal-mart can grow to a marathon. hehe

While at Wal-Mart with the intention of purchasing only two pumkins for jack-o-lantern carving, my boyfriend remembered that we need kitty litter. So we went to the kitty aisle to get some litter. Then I noticed the HUGE covered litter boxes they sell. So, since I was tired of Miss Kitty hanging her butt over the edge of the uncovered litter box at home, I got one down and put in the basket.
Then, I remembered that we need toothpaste. While in the toiletries area, I also remembered that we were out of hand soap. So I picked up a bottle of that. Oh, and shaving gel and razor blades, too.
Oh...then my BF remembered that we were out of juice. So we had to head back over to the grocery side for that.
Whew! We just went to get pumpkins, and came home with the trunk full!! LOL The evil that is Wal-Mart!!!

So. We got home with the pumpkins we set out to get, and a dozen other things we hadn't thought of until in the store. lol
Zoe and Miss Kitty started sniffing and licking the pumpkins. Loved 'em. I can't wait to get the pumpkins carved to I can see what the girls do to them. hehe
However, they were afraid of the new litter box. They had no idea what to make of it. They sniffed it, and Zoe actually ran and hid from it. She is such a wimp. hehe
Once they figured out what it was, they were cool with it. Zoe smelled the fresh litter and jumped right in to "claim" it as hers. She looked a little embarassed for having run away from it before.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

Or, how a quick trip to Wal-mart can grow to a marathon. hehe

While at Wal-Mart with the intention of purchasing only two pumkins for jack-o-lantern carving, my boyfriend remembered that we need kitty litter. So we went to the kitty aisle to get some litter. Then I noticed the HUGE covered litter boxes they sell. So, since I was tired of Miss Kitty hanging her butt over the edge of the uncovered litter box at home, I got one down and put in the basket.
Then, I remembered that we need toothpaste. While in the toiletries area, I also remembered that we were out of hand soap. So I picked up a bottle of that. Oh, and shaving gel and razor blades, too.
Oh...then my BF remembered that we were out of juice. So we had to head back over to the grocery side for that.
Whew! We just went to get pumpkins, and came home with the trunk full!! LOL The evil that is Wal-Mart!!!

So. We got home with the pumpkins we set out to get, and a dozen other things we hadn't thought of until in the store. lol
Zoe and Miss Kitty started sniffing and licking the pumpkins. Loved 'em. I can't wait to get the pumpkins carved to I can see what the girls do to them. hehe
However, they were afraid of the new litter box. They had no idea what to make of it. They sniffed it, and Zoe actually ran and hid from it. She is such a wimp. hehe
Once they figured out what it was, they were cool with it. Zoe smelled the fresh litter and jumped right in to "claim" it as hers. She looked a little embarassed for having run away from it before.
This is why I'm glad that we don't have Wal-Mart here.

Anyway, that's really cute about Zoe!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

This is why I'm glad that we don't have Wal-Mart here.

Anyway, that's really cute about Zoe!
i used to tell my mom that Target had an exit fee of $50 - you couldn't leave the store until you had spent at least that much!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i used to tell my mom that Target had an exit fee of $50 - you couldn't leave the store until you had spent at least that much!
HAHAHAHA.

Glad the girls like the litter box. I looked like an idiot today at the grocery because they have their pumpkins in those huge cardboard display boxes and the one I wanted was towards the bottom. I was leaning over almost falling over head first into the box trying to get the one I wanted. Must have been a site seeing my big butt
I couldn't move it, so I gave up. Later I saw some man get my pumpkin