Zodiac sign

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I'm a Gemini, May 29th, same day as Mferr84. I don't believe in Astrology. I don't fit my sign at all. I was supposed to be born on May 8th though. So, I was supposed to be a Taurus.

In my opinion Astrology just isn't logical. I think we get our personality traits primarily by our environment and our genetics. The month, day, year and time of day, determining who we are and what we are good at, simply doesn't make any sense.

For example, Mferr84, who shares my Birthday, wants to get into the medical field. I am totally terrified of anything medical, and can't handle being around sick people at all. I'm terrified of germs and even of seeing people when they're ill.

I am also, extremely sensative and easily hurt. You can look at me the wrong way, and I'll break down crying. Where as she said she is NOT that way at all.
Most of the zodiac signs are actually wrong, they are based on when the constelation is in the best view of earth and a majority of the time the sign you see is really the sign before your birthday zodiac, so if they went by the actual constelations i would be a virgo not a libra. I do not believe in stuff like zodiacs either but its more of the classification that people like

tabaqui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Libra with a whole bunch of the little signs pointing at Scorpio-based instead.

Wood rat.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to say horse, because that's Zodiac. I think you mean Astrological Sign, or something like that. In that case, I'm a Libra.