yr favorite baby animal(cats not included)

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a fool for baby ducks, too -- thank you for that sweet picture! One morning, a woman brought two lost ducklings to the shelter where I volunteer. We aren't geared for non-mammals, so we weren't quite sure what to do -- but I got a couple of the little cardboard trays we use for wet food, filled them with water, and placed the ducklings in them. They immediately understood, and just floated there happily in their own little private ponds!
Someone who had brought a sandwich for lunch let me have a piece of bread, and I soaked bits of it in water for the babies. Then we called a wild animal rescue center, and they sent a volunteer to pick up the babies to be raised in their waterbird habitat. I was so glad to have that kind of resource nearby!

And I thought of the hatchlings in Jurassic Park, too! What do you mean, it's not real?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'm a fool for baby ducks, too -- thank you for that sweet picture! One morning, a woman brought two lost ducklings to the shelter where I volunteer. We aren't geared for non-mammals, so we weren't quite sure what to do -- but I got a couple of the little cardboard trays we use for wet food, filled them with water, and placed the ducklings in them. They immediately understood, and just floated there happily in their own little private ponds!
Someone who had brought a sandwich for lunch let me have a piece of bread, and I soaked bits of it in water for the babies. Then we called a wild animal rescue center, and they sent a volunteer to pick up the babies to be raised in their waterbird habitat. I was so glad to have that kind of resource nearby!

And I thought of the hatchlings in Jurassic Park, too! What do you mean, it's not real?
Ha ha tell me where i will be there!!
that is so cute.So basically what yr saying is you made them little duck spas.Well pls remind them what humans have to pay for such things.Seriosly tho sounds so lovely and so rewarding

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am totally in love with that baby polar bear in that German zoo. He is sooooo cute!