You're all the best.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
When I joined this site, it was right after my CiCi passed away. A few weeks later we suffered another loss when we had to put our dog, Jack, down. I really don't know how I would have made it through these last few weeks without you guys and so I just wanted to say thank you! Whenever I started to feel sad, I'd log on here. Whenever anxiety kicked in, I'd log on here. Talking to you guys, replying to threads, etc, really has helped me and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you all.

I hope you guys have a good morning! 🤗

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
When Sebastian was having issues November 2015 I was on here asking questions and everyone was so kind and helpful; when he passed a few days later in my arms one night after I came home from work, the people on here were so very caring and gracious and comforting. I made it a point to stay on here, to try to help comfort others who are going through the grief and despair of loss, plus I am also starting to get into these other "fun" threads too lol!

We are glad you are here and were helped, many wonderful people on here who understand it's more than "just a cat" :rbheart:

Sylvester approves this message! :clapcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
We are glad you are here and were helped, many wonderful people on here who understand it's more than "just a cat" :rbheart:
One of the issues I had with CiCi's passing, was feeling like she could have survived if HVAC hadn't considered her 'just a cat' -- it hurt, really bad actually. Being around you guys who understand that it's not just a cat has been part of what has been very healing. You have no idea <3

I'm glad we could help.

:hugs:
You're all wonderful. Really, I look forward to jumping on and checking the forums out!

I’m so glad you’re able to feel supported! I’m very glad you’re here :heartshape::rock::redheartpump:
Thank you! Like I've said, honestly through this whole ordeal, you all have kept me going!

I'm glad you found this site too and that we were able to be there in your time of need. :hugs: TCS is definitely a wonderful caring community, you are part of our family now.💖
I absolutely adore this site =) Everyone is so great. I used to love being on boards when I was younger but got away from it as the years went by. This has been refreshing and honestly, I'm glad I poked around and found this. I'm sad it was under the circumstances that it was, but I'm so very glad I joined.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
When I joined this site, it was right after my CiCi passed away. A few weeks later we suffered another loss when we had to put our dog, Jack, down. I really don't know how I would have made it through these last few weeks without you guys and so I just wanted to say thank you! Whenever I started to feel sad, I'd log on here. Whenever anxiety kicked in, I'd log on here. Talking to you guys, replying to threads, etc, really has helped me and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you all.

I hope you guys have a good morning! 🤗
:hearthrob::hearthrob::grouphug: