Your Username

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitytize is a word I made up many years ago after attending my second cat show. It was how I felt after seeing all the cats and all the cat merchandise. I was all kitytized up
My real name is Tara.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol... it's fun to read this thread... I identfy really strongly with elves... and Kaleetha was the name of an elf in a story I was writing once.

My real name is the name of the 2 states that are directly to the East of Montana.... but I'm a bit worried about just writing it out. I actually got googled by a company I interviewed with... common I know, but it freaked me out. So I never use my birth name anymore. I do answer to this one!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Userid tierre0 comes from the Norse God Tyr who was responsible for tricking Fenrir, imprisoning him in a Runestone. I spelled in a more modern way only because most sites need at least 6 letters and a number as well..that's where the 0 comes in.

My real name is a very common-place Susan.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My user name is after one of my old cats (and the momma to some I have now). My real name is Rachel.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I chose crittergirl bacause I have and love several kinds of animals and would have one of everything if I could, like Ellie Mae Clampit and her critters on the Beverly Hillbillies.
My real name is Jodi

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine is because I have no pets of my own. Only fosters. So I tried Fostermom but it was taken so I added an extra m. My name is Mary.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you know the fairytale, you'll know why I chose it originally, though that's no longer valid. As the name is quite popular and usually already taken, I added my birth year.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is simple.. Jenny because that is my name and 1124 is my birthdate (November 24th)

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moz is a nickname and it is said like "paws".

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny1124

Mine is simple.. Jenny because that is my name and 1124 is my birthdate (November 24th)
That's my birthday too!
Are you an 83 girl?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love white cats. I try to put my name in my siggy, but was not brave enough to make my name my username!

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Xulili.. is my main toons name form world of warcraft... sigh I know i'm a geek.
It's sumarian meaning close to" Evil of the gods" good for a warlock, easy for me to remember and i know it will never be taken on any websight.
Real name Cherie