Your Screen Name

palisades

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mine is just the name of the rescue i started last year. i dont really know where i got the word from. one day i was driving and it just got stuck in my head and i was like "oh i like that" i looked it up and kind of thought it fit with what i wanted to do. one of the things it means is a fence of stakes for defense and since i was wanting to protect and defend animals i thought it worked.

kilbycsr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine is my last name, Kilby, and CSR stands for Certified Shorthand Reporter. I'm a court reporter, and proud of it!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CJandBilly.... Calamity Jane and Wild Bill...... see signature... not too creative, huh?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was a member of another cat site before this one at MSN and when I tried to sign up as GreyKittenLove it would let me so it became GrayKittenLove. I have two grey kitties that mean the world to me so it just kinda fits.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

Well I was a member of another cat site before this one at MSN and when I tried to sign up as GreyKittenLove it would let me so it became GrayKittenLove. I have two grey kitties that mean the world to me so it just kinda fits.
I just LOVE the quote in your signature... it matches purrrfectly for Billy and CJ!

moochiebelle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At the time I signed up for this site, I was the mommy of two female kitties, Mooch(ie) and Belle. So I combined their names as my screen name. They have since both passed on but live in my heart.

My current sig pic is (from left to right) my new guy, Harry, and my two sweeties Mooch and Belle.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moochiebelle

At the time I signed up for this site, I was the mommy of two female kitties, Mooch(ie) and Belle. So I combined their names as my screen name. They have since both passed on but live in my heart.

My current sig pic is (from left to right) my new guy, Harry, and my two sweeties Mooch and Belle.
So sorry for your loss. Your kitties were beautiful. But, I'm glad to hear you got a new fur baby, Harry! He's gorgeous, but doesn't look too happy in that pic! LOL!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my name is ann and you know how when people have long names they are given shorter nicknames (like elizabeth would be beth, or lizzie, or whatever) it turns out that people do the exact opposite for short named people. So I became annabelle, and annabananna, and i get annabelle lee a lot too. So that's where the annabelle came from. And the 33 is my lucky number

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well mine comes from Felicity. When I joined TCS we had just the two kitties sharing our home. Tippy owned my daughter and Felicity owned me. Felicity's nickname is Fliss and she is such a sweetpea so......

Of course since then, I've become slave to Adelaide and Lily as well - gee I'm exhausted

Btw this is a fantastic thread - so interesting to see how the usernames came to be.