Your honest thoughts: What's your reaction to unsolicited siggies?

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my siggy from cagnes
but I like variety so if anyone wants to play around with mine that's fine with me! If someone would need new pics I can provide them too. I have been thinking about doing individual ones for each cat and leaving them up for a few weeks or so and switching them around like kittylover4ever's.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have all kinds of pics for any one to play with, kittens and my babies too. Any one is welcome to use them just to play with, even if they don't make a siggy for me to use, and just want to practice, (but would love to have a few siggys to use atleast one
)
I was wondering, should I start a new thread in here with pics, or put them in the furpics? Or should I just PM some to clixpix, and she can put them up for every one? I will wait to see where you want me to put them before I flood the forums with little raggie babies.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I can't begin to tell you how many I have made unsolicited for poor Lei
One of my favorite things when I come to TCS, is to receive a PM from Karen, open it & discover that she has created a wonderful new siggy for us.

Life is good.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have had exactly three siggies in my time here. I did the first one with just three pics and that was that. I finally decided it was probably time for an update, and put together a different three pics into a real, though pretty low-tech siggy. It wa fine, I was happy. But it was a wonderful surprise, when I got an email from Karen with a couple of new ones, and I was delighted to have a change. Inertia has set in, though, and I haven't changed it since. I really love that siggy, and really don't know how i'd change it.
Bottom line: How would I feel about an unsolicited siggy -- delighted and honoured,thanks. :0

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the siggy I have now, but I've had it for awhile and would love to have some variety, perhaps a couple siggies to rotate. I'd be ecstatic to recieve an unsolicited siggy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Hey, if I can get some decent piccys of my babies, who of you wants to play with 'em?
Post them in the siggy shower thread, Cindy - you'll probably be overwhelmed with sigs.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I love my siggy from cagnes
but I like variety so if anyone wants to play around with mine that's fine with me! If someone would need new pics I can provide them too. I have been thinking about doing individual ones for each cat and leaving them up for a few weeks or so and switching them around like kittylover4ever's.
yeah, i'd like that, too - i'm loving my new 'pepe' sig!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tricia, you have made siggies for me in the past. I bother Karen alot and Kelly and Diane also. I figure, if I ask, and your too busty too do it or don't have the desire, my feelings wouldn't be hurt in the least if you told me so. Likewise, if someone made me siggies and sent them to me, I wouldn't mind at all. I have lots of siggies made by all you wonderfully artisitic people and I try to rotate them. My problem is remembering who made what for me!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I figure, if I ask, and your too busty too do it or don't have the desire, my feelings wouldn't be hurt in the least if you told me so. :
I HATE it when people are too busty to help out!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

I'm saving my siggy's with the artists name as part of the file, so I won't be able to forget who made them!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I HATE it when people are too busty to help out!
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Oh that's ok..............I make that mistake all the time.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Tricia, you have made siggies for me in the past. I bother Karen alot and Kelly and Diane also. I figure, if I ask, and your too busty too do it or don't have the desire, my feelings wouldn't be hurt in the least if you told me so. Likewise, if someone made me siggies and sent them to me, I wouldn't mind at all. I have lots of siggies made by all you wonderfully artistic people and I try to rotate them. My problem is remembering who made what for me!
I save photos, and then have trouble figuring out which kitty belongs to which member. My siggies are sometimes "okay", but not brilliant/artistic, so I'm afraid that some members might feel "forced" to use them, simply because I'm a moderator. I started this thread because I feared that I was imposing on some members. I'm not too good at making siggies, but feel that I'm learning, and I was basically asking for permission to experiment with photos of members' kitties, Jamie is Jamie - photogenic, but not happy about having his picture taken. I won't be the least insulted if somebody decides to reject my "creations", though I would appreciate some feedback as far as backgrounds, fonts, etc., are concerned.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a bunch of pics in the siggy shower...if anyone wants to make up some fun siggy's for my LuckyGirl, go right ahead. The one Abbysmom made of her is gorgeous, but I would love to change them out for seasons and holidays! I would also love to learn how to make them... I am a naturally creative person (although not too pc savvy), and am making it a goal to figure out how to make these!