Your home-picture thread

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this thread! But I don't have a digital camera to take pictures with right now.
Arlyn Do you live in a mobile home?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some outside pictures of our little country home. We love not having any close neighbors, but the 2 lane 55 mph highway in front of our property sucks, I'd prefer a gravel road with a car going by every 2 hours or so.

Front view

Front view

Back of the house

Front of our cattery

Side entrance to the cattery

Backyard, green house and Kiwi's timeout house

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Here are some outside pictures of our little country home. We love not having any close neighbors, but the 2 lane 55 mph highway in front of our property sucks, I'd prefer a gravel road with a car going by every 2 hours or so.

Front view

Front view

Back of the house

Front of our cattery

Side entrance to the cattery

Backyard, green house and Kiwi's timeout house

Oh my what a beautiful house you have. xx

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

The back yard with the two story playhouse not quite finished
OMG that playhouse is too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Arlyn has a slide out. We bought our RV the year after slide-outs were introduced. Then you had to give up a lot of underneath (outside) storage space - and they were still having a lot of problems with them. Having a slide would add an extra few feet, which would make it feel much bigger! This small space works for all of us - but we wouldn't mind a few slide outs!

I love everyone's homes! Thanks for sharing!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's my humble little home when i bought it 4 years ago.

That trees no longer there because it got too big, so theres a small maple in the top corner now

Christmas

My Kitchen

The conservatory where we spend a lot of the time during summer

The Bathroom - I keep changing the colour scheme of the towels and bubble baths, so it's Lemon at the moment

My Bedroom - The bedroom at the front is the spare room - aka as the cats litterbox room

The staircase and hallway

The livingroom

My back garden

Last winter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Rosiemac, beautiful home, looks very showhomey inside.xx

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's the front of our home when we found it 5 years ago. We've trimmed up the big oak tree in the front and the kitties LOVE the big window.

The Kitchen, prior to us moving in. Lots of counter space and cabinet space. The laundry room with the pantry & garage access is through the doorway at the end of the kitchen.

Part of our backyard garden. The storage shed is full of the husband's junk. I don't dare venture in there!

The view out my kitchen window.

A better shot of our backyard, but we expanded the garden this past spring.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Wow Rosiemac, beautiful home, looks very showhomey inside.xx
Thank you!
I'm terrible when it comes to keeping it tidy. My niece laughs at me, because if she visits and we go out i have to fluff the cushions up before we leave
I do the same before we go up to bed as well

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
don't think I have any of the inside, but here's the front:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Go on get snapping!
Well, the only way I know of to post pictures, it would take LOTS of posts to show the inside
. Apparently I can only post one picture at a time without them showing up as actual attachments that you have to open up, rather than showing up on my reply. Don't know why, but it's a fact.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awesome thread! I will have to snap some pictures of our house! I think all I have right now are crappy phone pictures from last year and Christmas! And a lot has changed since then! At least accents and decorating wise! I will snap some pictures ASAP!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Well, the only way I know of to post pictures, it would take LOTS of posts to show the inside
. Apparently I can only post one picture at a time without them showing up as actual attachments that you have to open up, rather than showing up on my reply. Don't know why, but it's a fact.
Do you use Photobucket?

ladygananoque

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So i have just moved into an older house, its around 100 years old. I love older houses although i only got this house by accident(long story) but i love it a lot. It has some original features in which is a bonus to.

The sun used to be on the wall but it came crashing down in the middle of the night a few weeks ago, as you can imagine it scared the life outta me!

This is the door to my bedroom, the door is original or near enough and has a scary little thing attached to it, i dont like it one bit but i dont want to remove it with the door being so old and all.
Here is a close up of it,it says hear no evil,speak no evil etc-

My stairs, just painted them today-

Bathroom-

This is my bedroom, my favorite room in the house-

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LadyGananoque

So i have just moved into an older house, its around 100 years old. I love older houses although i only got this house by accident(long story) but i love it a lot. It has some original features in which is a bonus to.

The sun used to be on the wall but it came crashing down in the middle of the night a few weeks ago, as you can imagine it scared the life outta me!

This is the door to my bedroom, the door is original or near enough and has a scary little thing attached to it, i dont like it one bit but i dont want to remove it with the door being so old and all.
Here is a close up of it,it says hear no evil,speak no evil etc-

My stairs, just painted them today-

Bathroom-

This is my bedroom, my favorite room in the house-
Wow, what a beautiful house, I love older houses, our house before we moved here was a brand new build and it was so badly made, just thrown up I think, I hated it as we couldn't do anything to it, I love a bit of character and yours has certainly got that.The door thing would freak me out too
x

ladygananoque

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol well im glad im not the only one who thinks its freaky
Yeah i love house's with a bit of character. Before i bought this house i looked around a lot of modern newly built ones and it just wasn't for me. Iv always lived in older home's i just like the feel i guess

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at all of those built ins!

No, not a mobile home, I live in a camper trailer.
28 feet long, the slide out is 15'x4'.

Its a disaster inside now since Jake and his stuff moved in, the living/dining area is now dominated by computers, parrot cage and TV.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh I want to jump in your pool
x