Your favourite wild cats

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lions and Tigers. Always, all my life. My mom always said I must have been a lioness in a past life.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Orange and black tigers. And cheetahs.

MargeCat

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite animal that has ever existed is the cougar (A.K.A. puma, mountain lion, panther). I am actually planning on adopting a cougar in 5 or 10 years (which may be followed by more exotic cats depending on space, time, and money). I also love tigers, lions, ligers (cross breed of a lion and a tigress), tigons (cross breed of a tiger and a lioness), leopards, snow leopards, bobcats, and jaguars the most among the other big cats.

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would have to say the cheetah, because it is so different, but the others are so beautiful, each in their own way, there really are no true favorites, I love them all.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also loves all the wildcats but my favorite has to be the Puma, followed by the Lynx and Bobcat.

We have a pair of beautiful Servals in our local zoo. They have to be the most beautiful pair there.

kibasgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love female lions and cougars, because they are unimaginably powerful.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the white tigers. They were my aunts favorite and after she passed away my mom and I started donating every year to her fav tiger charity.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is really difficult to answer, because I too, love them all. However, cougars (Pumas) are on the top of my list. They have such a distinguished, proud awesome look on their face. Never mind the fact that Carmelo told me that I better say the cougar or else!!
Next are the Bobcats/Lynx and Caracals. Caracals almost look like miniature cougars, with huge thick ear tuffs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

This is really difficult to answer, because I too, love them all. However, cougars (Pumas) are on the top of my list. They have such a distinguished, proud awesome look on their face. Never mind the fact that Carmelo told me that I better say the cougar or else!!
Next are the Bobcats/Lynx and Caracals. Caracals almost look like miniature cougars, with huge thick ear tuffs.
Geeeee i've been waiting for you to come here lol. Of course i knew you'd say cougars
Mr Carmelos beautiful face and big paws make my heart melt! *covers Charlies ears* lol

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh No I like Mr. Chubby Cheeks Carmelo
Yes, it is so easy to love him

Geeeee i've been waiting for you to come here lol. Of course i knew you'd say cougars Mr Carmelos beautiful face and big paws make my heart melt! *covers Charlies ears* lol
I don't know how I didn't find this sooner

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cheetahs, thanks to a programme called Big Cat Diary.
The last series followed this little guy...

It was so sad and it still makes me cry. I bought the dvd and I haven`t even unwrapped it because I don`t think I could watch again.
But I am saving to go to Africa to see them for myself now as it really touched me.
Bless Toto

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I love cheetahs, thanks to a programme called Big Cat Diary.
The last series followed this little guy...
Ohhhhh look at that little face!!!! I assume he didn't have a happy ending

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ohhhhh look at that little face!!!! I assume he didn't have a happy ending
Isn`t he gorgeous?! You can see more pictures here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/programm...ahs/toto.shtml

They don`t know what happened but the last time they saw him, his mum was taking him across the Masai Mara game reserve in a storm at a time they would normally be settling for the night and he was drenched. Some lions had moved into their terratory that day so they moved away and his mum was found some days later on the other side of the river without him.

They called him Toto which means 'little one'.