Your favourite cars (affordable!)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I've seen a lot of these cars on the road here in Los Angeles, and they're not half bad to look at. I would want the larger coupe if it were for me, but you said hatchback.

I've heard good things about these from people, the least of which is their affordability. I would do more research though.

Scion
I love love love the Scion
Such a weird little thing. I adore it.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite car is the one I've driven for 30 years. Okay, it won't be 30 years until March 26, but close enough. I have a 1967 Mustang, turquoise blue, with 124K miles on it. I haven't had her out of the garage in a week because of the snow & ice (she's horrible in snow) but she's the car I drive everywhere--not a show car. I had the engine rebuilt at 80K miles, and have had a lot of body work over the years, but she still has a lot of original parts, including the interior. (yeah, I could use new seats, but I just buy new covers every so often) I suppose someday I'll have to replace her---there are times I can barely get in & out of her 'cause of back problems---but she's like a member of the family, and I love her to death (even tho' the radio is persnickity and there's no a.c.).

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

My favorite car is the one I've driven for 30 years. Okay, it won't be 30 years until March 26, but close enough. I have a 1967 Mustang, turquoise blue, with 124K miles on it. I haven't had her out of the garage in a week because of the snow & ice (she's horrible in snow) but she's the car I drive everywhere--not a show car. I had the engine rebuilt at 80K miles, and have had a lot of body work over the years, but she still has a lot of original parts, including the interior. (yeah, I could use new seats, but I just buy new covers every so often) I suppose someday I'll have to replace her---there are times I can barely get in & out of her 'cause of back problems---but she's like a member of the family, and I love her to death (even tho' the radio is persnickity and there's no a.c.).
That's awesome that you've been able to keep a car that long and the low milage! Wow!