Your Favorite Car?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Deb25
I am a HUGE SUV fan. I wish I had a Chevy Tahoe. Right now I drive a Ford Explorer, but I have driven SUVs for 15 years: Ford Escape, Isuzu Rodeo, Toyota 4Runner. My fist car was a '67 Mustang. Wish I never sold it. Wouldn't mind having a Trans Am as a second car.
No, Deb - you do NOT want a Trans Am. As more and more grandkids came along, my mom started buying red Trans Ams. At least once a month, I would get a phone call: "Will you pick me up, at Quebedeaux Pontiac, tomorrow morning? My car has to go into the shop."

At the time, I had a '72 Duster and it did not meet Mom's standards. I told her that, the next time, she could ride the bus home. She quit griping about my car.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dream car is a 67 Mustang convertible. I've had three 'Stangs thus far; a 69 coupe, a 93 coupe, and currently an 83 convertible, which unfortunately needs engine repair to be driveable.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like our Lexus IS300. I hate my Eclipse though........ I wish I never would have bought the thing. dont get me wrong. It's a nice car, but its too low to the ground & it's a PITA to get out of since I am tall. I like the Infinity coupes or the Mercedes coupes, too.

iceangel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i love small cars! i have a 88 toyota camry and its the size of a house! when i get a decent job (and pay off my loans!!) i hope to get those cute toyota Echos, or Starlets

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite car is Chevy Camaro..I want a 69 Camaro that isn't in perfect shape so I can put my sweat and hard work into restoring it. I LOOOOOVE Camaros, but I love anything that's a Chevrolet..lol. I also LOVE older cars like the Wilcat, Omega, Nova,etc. I'm a major antique junkie. I would rather buy and restore antiques so there are a few left in the world...including cars.

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH Oh I have quite a few.

My dream car (I'll never get it, as it's way far out of my price range and always will be) is the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. This was the car that was driven in the new James Bond movie. Yummy car, and yummy man

Take a look. http://www.plus4.freeserve.co.uk/amo...q/am020226.jpg

Okay so back to reality! You guys are gonna make so much fun of me, but I REALLY REALLY want a new Volkswagen Beetle (these cars are SO SO CUTE). I want a black one, and eventually I want to get Winnie the Pooh painted on the hood with a honey pot in hand and little bees flying around his head.

You can get a 360 degree virtual tour of the interior and exterior here: http://vw.autodatadirect.com/ASC/con...n=VC&LoggedOn=

These cars are SO cute and SO roomy. I'm getting one as soon as I graduate college

Craig says he'll never ride with me in that car if I ever do get it.

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am a car nut, I love cars, ever since I was little, Im a little partial to mustangs, ive had 2 66's, a 70, a 97 and and 84 convertible.
We bought my daughter a 2002 mazda protege ES, with all the options and wide tires and stuff, its a beautiful black metallic and it drives just like a sports car. I love that car. But right now I have a 2003 Focus ZX3.Its a hatchback. Its soo cute, and its red and has the alloy rims and wide tires and all. Next year I want to get a Honda del Sol, an older one. We just sold an 84 Honda CRX. It needed work, and we didnt have the time to fix it back up. I see it sometimes and I wish I had it back. My kids think Im nuts, because I take such good care of my car. I wont park by anyone when Im shopping, I hate door dents and stuff. But I cant help it. Ive always been that way.

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I was sixteen (1977) I had a 69 Dodge Charger, paid $25.00 for it. It needed a new alternator and my then boyfriend (now ex) did the work for me. It had yellow and red primer for a paint job, and had been sitting under a mullberry tree for some time when I got it. Never could get all of the mess off. I had it for two years and drove it from Virginia to Oklahoma to Florida to Illinois to Ohio and back to Oklahoma basically driving it into the dirt, that was some car! My hubby has a 70 Firebird which he has been planning to fix up someday LOL.

My current car is a five year old Chevy Lumina, but I would really like a Mercedes Sport Utility or a VW Beetle. Guess which one I can afford???

ifrit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My fav And the car I'm going to have next year is a 1991 to 1996 Nissan 300ZX TT 5spd red or wirte.

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i really like jaguars and mercedez-es.. my favorite is a classic Alpha Romeo Duetto Spyder (sports)... really cool!

Cheers!

G

ghostuser

I gues I like the car I have, a white Lincoln with mirror tint and I just put my chrome rims on!!! She's very flashy, but so am I. Other than her I've had '68 Valant with hydro's and 10in rims so it bounced, and others but these two are my favorites .....for now.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a "car" person, but I will say this... my grandfather gave his car to my brother when he graduated college. It was a 1969 camaro in PERFECT condition. But my brother moved to NYC and didn't take the car with him... of course, he decided to have my parents sell it for him just before I got my license...

Hubby drove a 1970-early something Trans Am when we met (in 1979). He'd completely restored it himself, and had purchased some Cadillac paint really cheap... it was BRIGHT yellow, LOL! It was definitely fun motoring around with him.
He sold the car many years ago....

HIS favorite car is a Porsche 928 California edition.

The most beautiful car I've seen on the road that I said to myself "I wouldn't mind having THAT car" ....was some kind of Bentley. It was cream colored with a cream interior. It looked, to me, like a cloud floating down the highway....