Your Fave Kitties On TCS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw now Zissou thinks she's hot snot. I'm partial, but I love her too! Thanks!

I absolutely love red tabbies, not sure why... Heather's Oliver always stuck out to me.

And Allie's Gracie, and the sig with AussieDog's Willow as "Beauty and the Beast", and Emily's Anya, and I love the "Jellicle Tribe" too.

Well, and Abby, but I love Zissou so much how could I not love her twin.

Zissou says she has a mad crush on Arctic Cowboy / Rodeo.

Sheesh. What a hard thread. I know if I answered this tommorow I'd be gaga over someone else's cats.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Aww I can't say 'Favourite' they are all gorgeous

The Tcs Cats I love
(Own cats not included)

Hmmm Its gotta be,In no favourite order

Bella (Bella 713) I just simply love her
Reilly (Miss Mew) Reilly is such a handsome devil,and he has a cheeky look in his eyes too.I love Him
Rosie 'n' Sophie (Rosiemac)Well ,nuff said,Tcs wouldn't be tcs without Rosie 'n' Sophie,they're adorable.I love them
Will ( Beckiboo) I love his little 'piggy' nose ( no offence) so cute. I Love him
Tiggy (kittylover4ever) he's such a cutie,he would melt the hardest of hearts i'm sure.Love him
Sierra 'n' Serenity 'n' Caleb (Dawnofsierra) always looking so content, Love them all
Fred (Krazykat2) in one word 'Cattitude',Love him
The two kitties in (catsknowme)siggy,They just love each other so much.I love that pic

All the others I've not mentioned I love too

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Okay, not to complain, but, doesn't anyone think we're beautful?
Awww.... I think they are all BEAUTIFUL!!
Your LUCY looks like my PETALS and LILO and of course their "twin sister" KITTERS
Ohhhh how I love me some grey kitty cats!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It has been decided to close this thread as it can be hurtful to folks whose beautiful and special kitties don't get recognized. I personally feel uncomfortable when Bijou or Mika are mentioned because each of our kitties are very beautiful and very special to us in their own way, whether it be in external beauty or internal beauty and spirit.

We have a wonderful site here and truly caring and loving cat owners and we don't want anyone to have hurt feelings or feel left out when in fact each and every one of you and your special kitties are important and beautiful to all of us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.