Your Christmas tree picture thread

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got out tree tonight! And got the inside decorations mostly done! just got a few more to put up once its daylight and then start on some outside! Right now Google is sleeping behind the tree!

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally got my tree up. It's not complete but I'll finish it tomorrow.

Here it is without the flash going off on the camera...

Here's Shatner getting in trouble...

Here's a cute kitty ornament I got at Kohl's...

The cute snowman ornament I also got from Kohl's...

and finally my tree topper. I made mine...

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... I finally took pictures of my trees!

Here is the big tree:

My DD likes it!

But shes givin the kitties some copetition!

And my little tree

And our front door

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My tree:

I posted it in the pic forum but the picture really doesn't do my tree justice. I put it up all nice and fluffed and within hours the limbs were bent. Even unbreakable ornaments are out of the question..they would be all over the house. The kittens seem to like to climb to the top then slide down...their big butts bending all the branches.

You know though, I love it. The holidays are about merriment and the kittens sure are merry
. It has brought alot of smiles and giggles to us humans as well.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh man I love that picture!
The look on the kitties face is "So?!? I'm in the tree. Whatcha gonna do about it!"

Originally Posted by zohdee

My tree:

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hehe..Aberdeen is my defiant kitty.

I have not been in the most holiday spirit but those darn kittens make me happy.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice!

Here is mine, which I finally decorated last night. Notice I didn't even bother with lights or garland on the way bottom. I'd have to end up moving them up anyway.

And then, around 4:00 this morning, i woke up to all kinds of noises going on, so I ended up redecorating the tree in the dark (for some reason it seemed best to not turn on any lights?? half-asleep thinking..
), moving pretty much everything above the 2nd from the bottom garland row.

I am afraid of what will happen while I'm in PA for the next 4 days! I won't be home in the day to supervise, hopefully nothing will shatter anyway, and if it does, hopefully BF will take care of it promptly.

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The little Spring just had to get into the tree last night--I heard a herd of Rhinocerii running through the house and then heard this rustling of our tree--here is what the result was...

Trying to hide...

Not so much...

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are wonderful to look at
Thanks for sharing everyone!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trimph1
That one is great. That looks like a potential photo contest winner to me!

Here's my tree. I put it up the day before Thanksgiving. The picture was taken right after I set it up and put the balls on, so there is no skirt on the bottom yet. I still haven't figured out what to put on top. I just can't find a topper that I like that is actually light enough not to bend the top branch down.

This is the first time I've ever had a tree since I've had cats, so I've been pleasantly surprised that they haven't caused much trouble. I was planning to tie the top of the tree to the ceiling with fishing line, but nobody has seemed the least bit interested in climbing it. The only thing they've done to it is wadded up the skirt playing underneath and knocked a couple of the balls off the bottom branches.