your cats theme songs...

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

(course I'm the one who raised her kids to expect that breaking into a show tune in the middle of dinner and dancing around the table was normal
- and they still think that people that don't do this are strange or challenged somehow)!
*slightly OT*
I understand this!
My dad has a fine voice, and I can't carry a tune with handles, but we both have what I call "Song Cue Disease".
It seems that and causual word or phrase can bring a song to mind. (And then it is stuck there!
)

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Exactly! It's just that we actually carry it through. I must say that hubby doesn't do this, is musically challenged (my family is very musical which probably explains a lot about me) and thinks I'm nuts! Oh well - I'm a happy nut as are my kids!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke would be "Low rider" cuz he's so mellow. When he walks it reminds me of that song.

Sibohan would be "paint it black" because she'd like the frantic music and she tend to sleep on things she blends in with. (she's mostly black)

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ripley's would have to be Tiny Tim's "Tiptoe Through the Tulips," as she's so dainty and prestine, and yet kind of a dork at the same time.

Fergus would have to be Joe Cocker's "You Are So Beautiful" because I can't even breathe around him without him turning on his purr, giving me syrup-dreamy-eyes, and basically smothering me in smooshy-lovey-ness. He basically thinks I'm the best thing since mice. A close second to this would be Barbara Streisand's "People," as Fergus likes...um...people!

And Captain Steuben would have to be that wierd "Bird is the Word" freaky song from the 50's or 60's...well, because he's an older kitten, and he's STRANGE, and a bit nutty most of the time.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

first of all,
, these are halarious!!! i
them. very creative people...
oh and i thought of another one for peanuts, "born to be wild"

welcome to TCS!
that's so cool that you're a writer!
Thank you so much for the welcome! Since I posted this I've been looking for my 'Lady Elora' parody but haven't come across it yet. However, I've become motivated to finish 'Crazy Lil' Thing Called Mia' and I'm working on that. Its really lots of fun to do, I just try to be true to the original songs and sometimes it works, other times not so much.
By the way, your babies are just beautiful! Actually, everyone's babies are beautiful here! I don't think I've ever seen so many gorgeous kits!

I have a couple of questions though...where are y'all gettin' your signature pics? Is there a program here that creates them?

Also, is there a thread for writers where we can share some of our creative writings?

Thanks again...
Hilda >^..^<

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abilene's theme song is "Bitch" by meredith brooks
For obvious reasons

Velvet's is "Black Velvet" - she was named after that song

Jasmine's hummm....maybe the cookie song from cookie monster on sesame street? or hummm....maybe "Fat Bottom Girls"

Isabella- "She's always a woman to me" or anything to do with being a princess