Your cats' littermates?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have any pictures of your cats with their littermates? I finally got around to scanning some of Jamie, so here he is with his three brothers and sister. Prima, the only female, is the little tiger, Secundus is the black-faced kitten, Tercius is now Jamie, Quartus is the tiny gray and white boy, and Quintus is the one who looks a bit like the Joker from Batman.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww they are adorable tricia!
I think i have some pictures of my Last litter from australia i will look through them now.
By the time we got teufel he was the last kitten to be given away so i never got to meet his litter except for his mother and his older brother

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute! I wish I had photos' of mine, he was found as a stray at about 1 year old.

duke816

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, how cute!!! I got Smokie from the Humane Society, but I was quick enough to find her picture online before they took it off. There was one of her alone and one of her with her two brothers. I guess these are my first pictures of Smokie! (You can hardly tell just how tiny they were!)

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry no pictures of KC's as shes the only one who made it we found out later. Not sure what all happened to her family but apparently it was a good thing we took her.

Buddy... well we have no idea about his family.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
none of Cable - she was found in the street... i have no idea where she came from!
Pixel & Mouse were littermates, 2 of a litter of 4, but i had no camera when they were little. if you want to see them together, just do a 'Pixel' search - i've posted lots of the 2 of them, sometimes together, sometimes not.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Shoot, she took down the one of all the june kits, but here are Gibbers Sisters. They were once "Diego, Daffodil and Dahlia"

This was taken, I think at the cat show I took Gibby from. Dahlia is still up for adoption .. Which makes me sad (I was hoping the girls would be kept together... they were like mirrors of eachother)
They were all three so lovely
I wanted to take the whole family.

For Reference:

See the family resemblance?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Triplets! I'm shocked that Dahlia hasn't found a home yet - there are waiting lists for Vans here.
I'm just wondering how something this tiny at 5 weeks has managed to reach almost 14 pounds:

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how much does he weigh in kilos tricia?
Do you know that my cat tree is total poop!
he has broken it, and now each time he climbs up he is about to pull it down with his weight!

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well all I have is Mia and Scooter who are real littermates (brother and sister), the only thing they have in common is the tabby M mark on their heads.

Mia (she looks huge here, she is really only about 6 lbs)

And Scooter:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

how much does he weigh in kilos tricia?
Do you know that my cat tree is total poop!
he has broken it, and now each time he climbs up he is about to pull it down with his weight!
He weighs 5.6 to 5.7 kilos. I was going through some old pictures today, on which I'd marked his age and weight. He was 1.6 kilos at 12 weeks, and 4 kilos at 6 months. Jamie has broken a couple of trees, too, including one advertised for "very large, or multiple cats". That's why the current tree has replaceable parts. He has also broken the seats of two desk chairs by jumping on them, and a couple of solid oak curtain rods.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by chixyb

Well all I have is Mia and Scooter who are real littermates (brother and sister), the only thing they have in common is the tabby M mark on their heads.

Mia (she looks huge here, she is really only about 6 lbs)

And Scooter:
And their eyes!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's no point in me posting another Thomas and Cooper picture here.....everyone knows they are littermates.
(and have seen about a gazillion pictures of them)

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
THsi is a small photo but this is Babies brothers, the black cat in the up right hand corner is Sammy 2nd. He is no longer here.
I will try to find a better photo
* note that all the kittens you see besides Babi and Decker are not here any more*
Love you J.J, Lil Bit.

Hampster is Babies cousin but they were placed together with Ham Hams mom to help with the milk control, since hampster was an only child. 3 were miscarried

There is nothing like familey to be a litter mate, so these are mates from different litters but raised together

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lot of little sweethearts!

Our first three, I never saw with their littermates.

Suzy and Samantha (RB) were littermates, the last of the litter...

The day we brought them home (about 7 weeks)...

Sam, the second night they were home...my favourite pic of her...

A month or so later...

In a cat pile with their big brother, Nibs...

Fawn and Cindy are also littermates...I have no idea whether there were others, as C & F were orphaned at about 5 weeks and rescued...

Their "baby picture" at about 6 months (they had been with us about a month)...

A month or so later...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww their all so sweet
I was going to put these on when it was Rosie and Sophies birthday in march but i've decided to put Sophies on now.

I don't have any of Rosies siblings but i did see her two brothers who were black and fluffy!

This is Jasmin, Sophies mum. For those who don't know Jasmin was taken to my friend Emmas vet surgery by her owners because they thought Jasmin was having problems giving birth?!. Once Jasmin had her babies the owners were notified and obviously given a bill which they couldn't pay!. They asked Emmas surgery if they could take Jasmin of their hands along with her babies

This happens often at Emmas surgery and they never refuse. So here they all are!.

Theres Sophie at the bottom of Jasmin

The black smudge on her nose give her away!

Sophies at the back. It looks like she's so quiet there but Emma said that Sophie was the most confident one in the litter!. And she's never changed!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww tehy are beautiful susan!!
they grow so quick though dont they!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I find the color variations so amazing. Sometimes all the kittens look so much alike, and other times they're really different. One thing I've read about tuxedo cats is that the black-to-white ratios depend on the respective kittens' position in the womb, along the lines of the "masks" of Siamese cats - the colder the climate, the darker the masks.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How adorable!
I did get to see Princess's littermates, who were the cutist babies ever. I was so excited, I didn't get to take pictures.