Your Cats Issues and Problems

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, I guess it's been over a month now that I have been trying to post pictures of my cats in "my cats", and no matter what time of day or night, and no matter whether it's from my desktop or my new laptop, I get the same error message:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/includes/functions_cat.php on line 134

Does this specific warning mean something , like my pictures are not sized right? Is there anything else I can try? The one that I try the most often is down to 4.95KB, size 160 x 121. I got it to that size on Photobucket, than saved it to my pictures, since that appears to be the only way to get a picture in "my cats". Am I doing something wrong, or is it still just the glitch that's occuring?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

OK, I guess it's been over a month now that I have been trying to post pictures of my cats in "my cats", and no matter what time of day or night, and no matter whether it's from my desktop or my new laptop, I get the same error message:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/includes/functions_cat.php on line 134

Does this specific warning mean something , like my pictures are not sized right? Is there anything else I can try? The one that I try the most often is down to 4.95KB, size 160 x 121. I got it to that size on Photobucket, than saved it to my pictures, since that appears to be the only way to get a picture in "my cats". Am I doing something wrong, or is it still just the glitch that's occuring?
This is a known problem for many users and we are still investigating what the problem is.

danny.vbt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you had issues uploading photos, please try again; I amended a few things, but there may still be a bug I am missing lurking in the code.

** Please post here if you are still having issues or you were able to upload a photo successfully.

Also, the bug involving the table of one's cats with the profile page should be fixed.

melesine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I keep getting this message when I try and add my kitties picture to his page

There was an error creating your cats image directory. Please contact the Administrators to notify them of the issue.

at the top of the page I got this

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The Cat Pages aren't working properly, and there's really nothing more that we can do to rectify the problem at the moment.