Your Cat Names

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two here and you see them in my siggy. Aristotle is the handsome white half Turkish Angora and Topaz is the calico.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger (I didn't name him... My boyfriend did since its his cat) and Nollee (Nole-Lee)! I was gonna name my kitten either Lola, Lolita, Nolita, Roxy, Cali, Isis, Bast, Hurley, Lilu, or Nollie! I got the idea for her name off of a Pac Sun name brand I wear "Nollie" (noll-lee) so I decided to change the pronunciation and the spelling and there you go! I think my bf should have named tiger Garfield since thats what he looks like (all big and tubby)!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miagi and Tiger they are in my signature below.

Miagi is around 4 years old and we got him in 2004.. he's a domestic short haired tabby.. this lady found him in her basement and didn't want to keep him.. we think she may have been the owner so my parents went to get him.
He's the first cat we've ever had and he's a great kitty and such a character. My mom named him and it has nothing to do with Mr. Miagi on the karate kid.
I was going to name him Simba, but my mom said everyone has a cat named Simba and then we were going to name him Bob cat.
then she said Mowgli and said Miagi and it stuck.
we call him the "M" cat.

Tiger is around 5-6 years old and he is a bengal/tabby mix.
Him and another cat were dumped on a highway to fend for themselves..
and these nice people found them and fostered them.
They told us that Tiger had recovered from a broken tail and he has a kink now that doesn't seem to bother him. We went up there and we got him in February of 2005 but it seemed like we have had him forever. He's my little shadow, of course Miagi is, too but he's more cuddly than Miagi.

It was love at first sight when I saw Miagi and Tiger..
and I looked into his eyes and told my mom he is going to stay with us. Miagi and him are the best of friends and play every night.