Younger kitten harassing older cat

siberiancats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok, so our newest addition, Nika, has been harassing Jazzy. This is stressing her out extremely, as with me. (She is pooping outside the box.) I don't want to see this happen, and I just want to feel safe.

To keep it short, Nika has been chasing her, charing at her while she eats, & gets in her face.

I wanted to keep them seperated for longer, but... That wasn't allowed, due to my parents. I believe, but Im not sure, that this cause of them not getting along. I realize that she is still young, but is there anything I can do?

razz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new at this as well, and it's been suggested to me to try out the steps shown here -

Introducing cats to cats!

You need to convince your parents to try this out if they truly care about the kitty's health.
I have trouble convincing my parents to take care of their cat, so I know what it's like. 
I'm thinking my dad will get the idea once I take him with me to take his and mom's cat Ashton to the vet, but mom is still convinced it's perfectly normal to BARF ALL THE TIME.  

Anyways, I wish you luck, and I learned this the hard way....do your best not to let the cats interact if one cat is being too aggressive, and also make sure to check on and play with the confined kitty!