Young kitten born with tilting head but showing improvement

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My 9 yr old daughter has had the good fortune of being able to get to know a litter of kittens born in late November. One of the kittens had a twisting, tilting head and neck for the first 3-4 weeks of her life. She is now about 7 weeks old and has improved by about 80%. There is still a bit of a tilt, but otherwise seems quite normal. This is the kitten my daughter is considering as it is the only female in the litter. Has anyone had experience with this? I just don't want heartache later on should the kitten have a vestibular issue.
Any experience with this would be greatly appreciated.
We are inspired by the improvement in the past 3 weeks, but are still a bit wary.
Thank you!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a kitten that got vestibular disease at about 12 weeks. It was caused by a middle ear infection started we think from flu. He was on antibiotics for 7 weeks in total, now he's made I would say full recovery he still has a very slight head tilt but vet said that's common. I have to agree with Furballsmom Furballsmom a trip to the vet is in order head tilts can be caused by so many things. Hopefully this kitten like mine has something easy to sort. Good luck I hope this little girl is okay and carries on improving.