Young, free and single!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW...it is so nice to see in writing that I am not alone in my thinking and living! I am single, happy and the proud owner of a new home. The number of people who's jaw has dropped when i said i bought the house alone...i could just kick them. I am definitely someone who values her alone time and personal space (though the two furbabies don't count....they get to stay forever!).

Good on all of you (all of us!)!!

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love my husband. I've never met another man like him. I truly don't think I ever will again ... he's really one of a kind. But I loved being single; he's the only one who could have talked me out of it.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope...you are not odd at all. Nothing wrong with being single and loving it. Even though I`ve been married for almost 40 years and would`nt change it for anything...I have a 51 year old sister (4 years my junior)who has never been married CAUSE she did`nt want to be, not cuase she was`nt asked. She`s perfactly happy living with her 3 cats, in her own little house, and coming and going as she pleases....I would`nt dream of trying to "set her up " with a guy....if she ever decides she wants one she`ll get one all by herself.