you, yes you, your the one that almost killed me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

He had to do that 4 or 5 times before the wind stayed steady enough for him to get the plane to the ground! My ears were so plugged that I was nearly deaf for 3 days.

I didn't fly again for years not because I was scared, but because I didn't have the opportunity. But in 2003 I went to Detroit and asked for window seats! It was amazing!
the weather was so bad 2 years ago, that the seat belt sign was on the whole way to new york..people where throwing up. When landing the pilot had to do the same 3 or 4 times he had to go around due to the winds.
finally he said that if he could not land this time we where going to a different airport.

lol we landed but its still the only time i have been in airliner that bounced on landing

flying really amazing, you know its been a good when you ride a motorcycle to your airport to rent a plane so you can go scuba diving

Originally Posted by LilleKat

Hrmn.... your company could be called "Wing and a Prayer"! Sounds like she's got a better memory than you do, at least
lol that was a school, not really a company. sometimes things break, it happens.

lol i dont remember faces, or names, but then again, i really dont try to.