TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

LMAO! Men can be so dense sometimes!
I hope everthing goes well.
Thanks for all the words of encouragement
Really appreciate it.
Still nothing happening on the kitten front.....She is HUGE and the kittens are very active.She hasn't left me alone all day and is being very loving,but there are no signs as yet that anything is happening.She is just eating loads and sleeping.
One thing though....she has had the runs for 2 days now,is that a sign she is near?

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fudge's mum

On another note......this might make you chuckle
while talking to my hubby,i was saying how worried i was about not being absolutely sure when fudge is due.......and he said "well i put the last heat she had on the calendar"......so i said "what do you mean.....she hasnt been in heat since her 'spay' "(as far as i was aware!!) "oh yes he said......when you went away in july she came into heat and made that much noise that i put her out for the night".................."i didnt think it would matter since she'd been spayed!"
I explained to him that cats dont go into heat when they have been spayed and that should have told him something was wrong
" well how was i supposed to know....they're your cats" he said!!!!

Anyway.......from the day ringed on the calendar i think she may be on day 65 on friday.
Awwww...
that did make me chuckle...and that's awesome that he was thoughtful enough to calendar it, even if he didn't quite understand it.