You think WHO is attractive?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by binkyhoo

I Have such a crush on Bam Margera (sp) of MTV. THat would not be unusual, but i am 43 years old. Ah..... to be a wild young thing again.....
ah, I love Bam too! and really, i have no idea why... maybe it is the purple lambo
but i agree with erica, i do love his eyes!

johnny knoxville is super HOT too!

i also love Lance Armstrong. I have always thought he is cute! i saw him on oprah... he seems like such a sweet guy

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

Lets see uhm

W. AXL ROSE!!!

Nikki Sixx
Tommy Lee
Eric Brittingham
Gerard Way
When I was like 13, I wanted to grow up and marry Axl. I had a HUGE crush on him growing up. Massively huge infact, I used to sleep with a picture of him under my pillow.
Yes I was a strange kid. Looking back I just don't see what I saw in him though. Izzy Stradlin was a good looking guy though, I don't know how I overlooked him.

And speaking of hair band guys, Rachel Bolan from Skid Row was a major hottie and still is.
The one crush I had as a teen that I still understand why.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

And speaking of hair band guys, Rachel Bolan from Skid Row was a major hottie and still is.
The one crush I had as a teen that I still understand why.
Ooohh...pretty much all of Skid Row except for Scotti Hill.
Everyone loved Sebastian, and I understand why, but he just didn't do as much for me as Rachel, Rob and Snake (although I just don't see that one anymore! LOL). But Rob Affuso had the hottest thighs I've ever seen. It's a drummer thing... I've always had a thing for drummers.

For GNR, I liked Steven Addler (which is odd for me because I've never really liked blondes). Dumb as a box of rocks, but he sure looked good!

Now I don't remember who mentioned him, but Joey Ramone was a hottie too. Well, in pictures he wasn't but seeing him on stage or even in an interview he was.

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When I was like 13, I wanted to grow up and marry Axl. I had a HUGE crush on him growing up. Massively huge infact, I used to sleep with a picture of him under my pillow.
Yes I was a strange kid. Looking back I just don't see what I saw in him though. Izzy Stradlin was a good looking guy though, I don't know how I overlooked him.
I was about 13 when I had a thing for Axl too, I remember seeing GnR in concert and being completely awestruck! Looking back at old photos of him I can see the attraction, but looking at recent photos I can't! And, as someone else mentioned, the man is far too arrogant and nasty anyway!

On the thought of bands, I also have a thing for Stephen Bier, the keyboard player from Marilyn Manson (bit of a throwback to my goth days I think
)

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Everyone loved Sebastian, and I understand why, but he just didn't do as much for me as Rachel, Rob and Snake (although I just don't see that one anymore! LOL). But Rob Affuso had the hottest thighs I've ever seen. It's a drummer thing... I've always had a thing for drummers.

For GNR, I liked Steven Addler (which is odd for me because I've never really liked blondes). Dumb as a box of rocks, but he sure looked good!

Now I don't remember who mentioned him, but Joey Ramone was a hottie too. Well, in pictures he wasn't but seeing him on stage or even in an interview he was.
Hey now Snake still has a great smile. He's an odd looking man but the smile makes him attractive. I saw them a couple of years ago at one of those eighties band tours. I think they were with Poison. Made my heart flutter a little.
And I agree on Scotti however my best friend back in the eighties carried a torch for him like I did for Axl. I never understood why. The man has no booty at all. It's flat.
Sebastian was such a jerk, it took away from his looks. Still does and that man didn't age well at all.

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Paul Gilmartin (sp?) from Dinner and a Movie

Originally Posted by valanhb

Okay, if we're doing "hair bands" I would have to say Jani Lane from Warrant and Bret Michaels from Poison were both pretty hot...back then.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anybody remember the lead singer from White Lion? Or Mark Slaughter from Slaughter? Now we're talking hubba, hubba!
Or the band Trixter...that whole band was hot!

Yeah, Jani Lane now looks nothing like he did then! He's on VH-1's Celebrity Fit Club!!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Anybody remember the lead singer from White Lion? Or Mark Slaughter from Slaughter? Now we're talking hubba, hubba!

Yeah, Jani Lane now looks nothing like he did then! He's on VH-1's Celebrity Fit Club!!
Jani Lane USED to be such a hottie. He looks so sad and wasted now.
It seems he just can't get over losing his fame.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Paul Gilmartin (sp?) from Dinner and a Movie

Okay, if we're doing "hair bands" I would have to say Jani Lane from Warrant and Bret Michaels from Poison were both pretty hot...back then.
Brett is still pretty hot, IMO
. Tommy Lee is still hot, too.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Jani definitely isn't the same as he used to be!
Mike Tramp was the singer for White Lion.

For Slaughter, while Blas Elias (although a typical hottie - told ya I have a thing for drummers!) was definitely hot, and Mark was cute, actually it was Dana Strum that had the on-stage presence that made him hot. Once again, in pictures he was anything but hot, but onstage he exuded sensuality and had such a presence (especially for a bassist!) that it made him hot.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SerenasMommy

Okay, does anyone here ever watch "Carmen & Dave"? About Carmen Electra and Dave Nevaro and their journey to marital bliss?
Well, Dave Nevaro totally drives me wild! He's so gorgeous!

Ooh, and Leland Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter's son!!! (drool)

I'm done for now, although I'm sure my list could go on and on!
Dave Navarro is, quite simply, the hottest hottie in hottieland. I don't care how weird he is or how screwed up he used to be, I would still do unspeakable things to him.

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heh.......

Nicholas Cage
Adam Sandler
Rob Shneider (The Animal, Hot Chick)
Marilyn Manson
And the guy who played doctor Frankenfurter in Rocky Horror PIcture show, but only because of the way he was dressed.

I guess I have some deep, hidden like for guys in tight leather. (Referring to Marilyn Manson and that Frankenfurter guy)

I think tom cruise is a mean, weasily snob. Dont like him at all.

OHOH.... how can I forget *faints* ok so this one is a popular one... but I absolutely LURRRRVE Heath Ledger (A Knights Tale)

A bit stranger I suppose but I do quite like Alan Cummings (Hm.... The Mask 2, Spy Kids 2, and who could forget that he played the Nightcrawler in XMEN 2!!) Oooh he could come visit me in his night crawler outfit anytime.... lol....

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Dave Navarro is, quite simply, the hottest hottie in hottieland. I don't care how weird he is or how screwed up he used to be, I would still do unspeakable things to him.
Ain't that the truth. The man should come with a warning.

Will induce rampant drooling.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigOrangeMenace

A bit stranger I suppose but I do quite like Alan Cummings (Hm.... The Mask 2, Spy Kids 2, and who could forget that he played the Nightcrawler in XMEN 2!!) Oooh he could come visit me in his night crawler outfit anytime.... lol....
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one...

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Ain't that the truth. The man should come with a warning.

Will induce rampant drooling.
My b@stard exboyfriend had people telling him all the time he looked like dave navaro. He did a little bit, but not to the point a couple of people made it out to be. He had a pretty face, but there was nothing good behind it.

A hottie that will go back and forth on conventional is Johnny depp depending what movie he is in. He is always drool worthy though...