You think WHO is attractive?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cassandra_Starr

Okay.. people always look at me weird when I say this.

Tom Hanks is one of my favorites as well!!!!

Tom Hanks & Robin Williams. Their personalities totally captivate me.

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, that's a good one. And both are, sadly, taken. Of course, I'm in total love with Leo DiCaprio anyway, but he doesn't fit this category!!!

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No one gets any sexier than Ewan McGregor, and his accent is a bonus!!

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know what it is about Ewan. I loved his "sensitive guy" in Moulin Rouge, but when I saw Down With Love, I hated him! That last part is what stuck with me because it's the last movie I saw him in.

I guess he's just a good actor! He can make me love him or hate him, depending on the character!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the hots for Vincent D'Onofrio!
And I like Anthony Michael Hall - the geek in all those 80s teen movies, hes gorgeous now!

I agree, Leland is cute!!!! I love his smile - just how old is he???

I LOVE LOVE Tony Shaloub, hubby HATES his guts but I find him so fascinating and pretty cute too!

Who doesn't like William Peterson??? That guy is gorgeous!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whats his name .... he played on Dukes Of Hazzard. He is the crazy one with the show on MTV....
Ill be back ... Im gonna find his name ....

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I forgot the woman's name but You know the two from Romi & Michelle's High School Reunion (LOVE that movie) it's the one who works with Ramon. She is really pretty.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

She did. I can't stand her skinny, as Bridget Jones she looks absolutely gorgeous! and I love her so much I named my kitten after her.
Ah, so THAT'S where kitty got her name! I figured it was after a girl.

As for me, I dig rock stars.

I think Liam Gallagher from Oasis and Josh Homme from QOTSA are both really attractive, which many may find unusual.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well i'm bi and I'm absolutely in love with Renee Zellweger as Bridget Jones!

Check this pic - YUM! She looks great with a bit of meat. & blonde!
You are so right! She's one of the cutest actresses out there (and really does look better with a bit of meat on her, don't you think?)

taffygirl_2005

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The famous guy I think is a hottie is Brendan Fraser
who starred in The Mummy. I think he is so adorable and cute. I love his movies so much.

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't read all of them, but so far, none of mine were mentioned! I just totally love Jon Bon Jovi. I don't CARE if he's old enough to be my dad, he doesn't look like it! I usually listen to him on my way to and from work, LOL, and pretend he's singing to me! Johnny Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls is pretty nice to look at too! I can't quite get over Leonardo DiCaprio, either! I made a scrapbook of his pictures when I was in high school. Something about those blue eyes. He's pretty too. I seem to like pretty guys! And then there's my hubby, he looks a lot like a shorter, slightly overweight
Toby Keith. Got the same eyes, and the facial hair. His hair gets a bit curly when he lets it grow out too.
So, anyways, there's mine :-)

Amber

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread is about unconventional hotties, right? Guys/gals that the majority of folks don't think are attractive??? I did read it right, didn't I??

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

JON BON JOVI! (Had to do it Susan, right?
)
I knew I couldn't be the only one! I saw him a couple years ago, even from 30 rows back, d*mn he's hot! I made hubby lift me up so I could see better!

Amber

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

This thread is about unconventional hotties, right? Guys/gals that the majority of folks don't think are attractive??? I did read it right, didn't I??
LOL OK. Here's my unconventional hottie:

Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider video games : )