You May Have A Sweet Tooth If .....

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Drive to my local grocery store and pick up one of everything in the bakery section- cannolis, cheesecake, donuts, cookies, and then feel embarrassed at the checkout and explain that I'm getting "company", then proceed to the parking lot, eat some cookies on the drive home, and eat the rest sitting on the couch and fall asleep with a stomachache...Not saying that ever happened, of course.

Also hiding your chocolate when family visits, so I can have it all to myself, or binging on it all and eating all of it before they get here so I can make sure that I get to eat it ALL and it's ALL MINE... not saying I did that either.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Drive to my local grocery store and pick up one of everything in the bakery section- cannolis, cheesecake, donuts, cookies, and then feel embarrassed at the checkout and explain that I'm getting "company", then proceed to the parking lot, eat some cookies on the drive home, and eat the rest sitting on the couch and fall asleep with a stomachache...Not saying that ever happened, of course.

Also hiding your chocolate when family visits, so I can have it all to myself, or binging on it all and eating all of it before they get here so I can make sure that I get to eat it ALL and it's ALL MINE... not saying I did that either.
Of course that never happened. I have never eaten an entire box of Drake's Devil Dogs and then bought another one to make it look like the original box was still untouched. Nope. Never happened. :wave3:

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Not saying, but you and I could be good friends...:crackup: