You May Have A Sweet Tooth If .....

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thoght of this while doing what I posted here for the example.

Give reasons why we may have a sweet tooth.

Example: . . . you lick the chocolate off of the stale donut before you throw it away.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been there, done that. When I first went vegan I craved sugar so bad I would put syrup into natural peanut butter. Sometimes I would almost eat the whole jar in one sitting.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
...to sort of borrow from muffy muffy , when you REALLY want something natural to kill the craving, and it doesn't, well, of course it doesn't! but you try anyway :crazy:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
debbila:

My craving for sweets never went away. I was vegan for 12 years and when I wanted something sweet I learned to bake vegan deserts using natural sugar which I could eat. Even today I must have have candy on hand 24/7 for when I have a craving. Yesterday while I was in Walmart I brought Milky Ways, Hershey bars and 2 bags of hard candy to keep on hand so I will not run out of sweets.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You go to get coffee at the store and end up buying a container of vanilla frosting with sprinkles to eat with a spoon.

You stock up on 39 cent candy bars so you have chocolate to eat on your day off.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
When:

I hide my stash from my husband so I have it all to myself.

I start to get anxious when it gets low.

I try to make it look like I'm bringing in fewer sweets than I am. It's a real triumph if I can get everything in without it being noticed at all.

I make up excuses for buying sweets, especially chocolate.

I say I'm making my super-quick microwave fudge for someone else and then "forget" to deliver it.

I salivate over a Reese's commercial.

I eat dessert first.

I eat more desserts at a buffet than real food and don't feel bad about it one bit!

I go ga-ga over a hunk of cake instead of a hunky guy.