You know ....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:wavey:....:catguy:

You know you're a cat person when __________.

So....:evilgrin: fill the blanck space with real experiences my friends...don´t cheat!:nono:...;)....:lol3:

II´ll start....:hyper:...:think:

You know you're a cat person when...... You start purring along with them! ________.:lol3:

Who dare now...:clap:

Next!...:)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
When you won't get up because you don't want to disturb the cat on your lap!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you have to pee so bad but don't want to disturb the little stinker on your lap.  Finally I have to run to the bathroom anyway. 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You know you're a cat person when __________

you need some small rugs and buy sisal ones so your cat can sharpen his claws on them.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when you''re hanging off the edge of the bed, about to hit the floor, but you don't want to disturb the cat(s) who are taking up most of the bed!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap: nice parrticipation!...:clap:

You know you're a cat person when _____You save the Tuna Water for you Kitty when Eat a Sandwich of Tuna!_____. :D

Last edited:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
.. when you dont mind having scars from scratches or knicks from their kneading on your skin..

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you gently hold their head in your two hands and kiss their little kitten noses

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You refer to your mini crock-pot as the CATS' crock pot and make them their own pot roast in it.
hashaha this one time i was cooking my bro was like that looks good and i looked at him and said i'm making cat food and he was like oh :p

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know when you are a cat person when-------------[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]you are walking around with cat treats or food in your pocket[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have greenies in my pocket right now :p[/font]

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You rescue a 6 month old kitten drowning in a mud puddle. Fork out thousands in surgeries to repair damage done with the intentions of finding a good home for the kitten. 15 years later you still have said kitten plus 3 additional rescues :clap:

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know you're a cat person...when you carefully choose the color of your clothing so it will hide more fur.  Or you DON'T choose it to hide the fur, figuring the fur is a badge of honor.