You know you're addicted to the Cat Site when...

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone have more info on this? Would love to find more things to amuse me and my girls!

Cleo

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you go to the office and proudly announce that you are no longer a 'kitten'!
(they think I'm nuts anyway)

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by debra myers
When you go to the office and proudly announce that you are no longer a 'kitten'!
(they think I'm nuts anyway)
LOL!!!! that was great!!!

i walk around frustrated, talking to myself, "i'm still in the race to 700, i'm still in the race!!!!!"

:laughing:

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue:
I was so......excited when I graduated! I know how you feel!
Actually - that was the highlight of my week!

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No way! Just because I feel guilty for not keeping up with all the threads in The Cat Lounge doesn't mean I'm an addict. Nor does the fact that I got myself a The Cat Site T-shirt and wear it everywhere mean I've a problem. No, not me!

:

I'm above all that. I'm sorry you other people have an addiction problem, but I'm so not an addict! (Let's see, what emoticons should I use here? Maybe I should stop for now and eat something today. Well, maybe in a little while.)

=^..^=

michelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I remember a thread that I saw once, and I don't know where it went, but something today reminded me of it, and it strikes me as funny. although, at 15, most things I find funny are pretty stupid... but anyhow- It was called "how you know you're addicted to the cat site" (or something along those lines). well, today, I was at school (only 3 more days til I'm free!) and I was in computers class. well, I was bored out of my skull, having finished all my work, so I was prowling the internet. well, what better place to be online than here? so, while breaking some dumb rule about no checking messages, only use the internet for educational purposes yada yada yada, I entertained myself for the whole period by catching up on everything I missed in the 24 hours I hadn't been on. my friend thought I was nuts. that's it- I'm addicted!

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to full membership! So, you're not supposed to look in here during school? It's not "educational"? Get that administrator or professor or teacher, or whomever he or she is, over here now!

Hey, you! Per-fesser! Big Boss Man, Woman, or Undecided! That's right, you with the know-it-all look on your face! Now see here, smarty pants, this web site is as "educational" as any you'll find anywhere on the inter-net! You can tell, because of the calm and reasoned tone in every post! All you'll find here are facts, facts and more facts!

Fact number one: If you give Michelle any guff about being logged on to this web site, I'll personally come over there and throw a pie in your face. And have you ever heard of a "blivet"?

Fact number two: Tell the school board or the board of higher education or whatever body of dorks dreamed up these stupid policies that at this very moment a posse comitatus of feral cats is poised to pour sugar in the fuel tanks of those flee-to-the-suburbs over-priced steel cocoons parked in the six-car garages of those board members' McMansions. They await my signal.

Fact number three: If this "don't look at The Cat Site because it's not 'educational' enough" policy isn't removed by noon tomorrow, I'll stand in front of the school's nearest five-dollar-cup-of-coffee dispensary (the one with all the overstuffed chairs and the Wall Street Journal) in the nude! Not a pretty picture, is it?

Fact number four: But wait! There's more! This is only the beginning! Now I'm a reasonable person, as you can tell. We can avoid all these unpleasantries if you'll simply have the administration donate, say, US$5,000 per month to The Cat Site.

Remember: noon tomorrow, or else!

=^..^=

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
:LOL: :LOL:

You're too funny!

I'll go and find the other thread and merge this one into it...

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I AM addicted because every night when I go home, I think about the site all the time. I think about what I should comment on or what I need to ask. I keep a list of all the things I need to ask or comment. Write now, it is two pages long. Don't worry, I only do a couple at a time.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
when you get so excited about all the new smileys & try to think up creative ways to use them

:girlie: :chicken: :dali:
:homer:
:paranoid3 :clown:
:paranoid2
:martian: :witch: :eek:wl:
:eek:pposite:
:splitter: